David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

After the constant whining and bashing of most superhero-related media on this forum, I am shocked at how many people are OK with this design.

That picture left my brain damaged.

If they ever bring D'onofrio's Kingpin to the big screen, he won't be able to get away with that kind of acting. I'm hoping the second season they make him the more cool calm and confident Kingpin from the comics.
Right? Are you too underwhelmed by his performance? Wasn't it super tryhard?

Well, most people on FB are making fun of the look, saying he shops at Hot Topic store and that he looks like Riff Raff or what ever his name is. All the Ledger, Hamill, Nicholson fanboys are calling him Jared Letdown :lol

What if Leto is amazing in the film...and just completely crazy scary like nothing we've ever seen before?

I'd look awesome w/o tats.
Also not a good choice for the reveal pic in terms of expression.

_

Jhca6Xb.gif
Good one. :lol

Well, most people on FB are making fun of the look, saying he shops at Hot Topic store and that he looks like Riff Raff or what ever his name is. All the Ledger, Hamill, Nicholson fanboys are calling him Jared Letdown :lol

What if Leto is amazing in the film...and just completely crazy scary like nothing we've ever seen before?

He doesn't look scary tho, it says Damaged on his forehead...Damaged! I just want to help him through his issues :lol

DC's Suicide Squad movie

Yea man, every time he was on screen I felt like I was watch an episode of Days of Our Lives, very soap opera-esque level of acting he brought to the show.
They did a great job writing and developing him, but that performance was just terrible, which is a shame because his opposite, Charlie Cox gave the best performance in the MCU so far in my opinion.

He doesn't look scary tho, it says Damaged on his forehead...Damaged! I just want to help him through his issues :lol

Idk, if I had to share a cell with him i probably wouldn't be able to sleep. It's a creepy look, but just doesn't fit the character. At least not the character we know from the comics. It'll probably work for Ayyer's version of the character though.

Hey, remember the universal praise pre-movie for Ledger's Joker look? I don't, everyone hated it and said it was the worst thing ever.

Not going to judge until I see the film. Ayer's a pretty solid filmmaker - Training Day, Harsh Times and Fury lead me to believe this'll be a good watch.

What if this is revealed as a joke so that everyone who thinks it looks cool, ends up looking like a hipster doofus?

And if not, god help Killer Croc's design.

I hate the face tats and the grill but yea it would look fine without it. Ugh damn that looks really stupid.

Everything about this screams TRYING TOO HARD... the bright green hair, the grill, the 'HAHA' 'Deranged' and I wouldn't be surprised if it says 'JOKER LIFE' written across his stomach and 'I H8 BATMAN' on his back. A lame 90s "Xtreme" overworked design. Die Antwort Hot Topic gothy, gangster Joker.

honestly , i like it because hes supposed to be in jail at the time of this film so the look works in a grounded way, and also seriously would not like at all to go head to head with him looking like he does... seems like he would just pull out a piece of glass and stab me in the face with it

Well, the tattoos and the teeth makes no sense to me, but he is a maniac, and if his look doesn't make you think or throw you off when you look at him, there's something wrong. He does look crazy, silly, and stupid-weird...that fits the Joker....I guess.

Back