David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

That picture left my brain damaged.

Right? Are you too underwhelmed by his performance? Wasn't it super tryhard?

It was really cartoonish to me, but I think they did a great job developing the parallels with Matt.

Kingpin= denies inner devil
Matt= falsely believes he is devilish

Wilson= Always Apologetic
Matt= Believes apologies are unnecessary as he didn't ask for help

Wilson= Crushed while trying to escape father's grandeur
Matt= Crushed trying to live up to father's grandeur

Wilson= Fully committed to romantic relationships
Matt= Can't get past date phase (Well...except for that Natchios chick...)

Wilson= Trusting of his close friends
Matt= Keeps friends at a distance

The list goes on....I just wish they got a better actor for Kingpin.

Well, most people on FB are making fun of the look, saying he shops at Hot Topic store and that he looks like Riff Raff or what ever his name is. All the Ledger, Hamill, Nicholson fanboys are calling him Jared Letdown :lol

What if Leto is amazing in the film...and just completely crazy scary like nothing we've ever seen before?

I think he will be! I really can't wait to see the new Joker take! As long as the character is well written and performance is good, I will love whatever he wears!

It's so over the top, in your face stupid that it has to be a joke.

image.jpg

It was really cartoonish to me, but I think they did a great job developing the parallels with Matt.

Kingpin= denies inner devil
Matt= falsely believes he is devilish

Wilson= Always Apologetic
Matt= Believes apologies are unnecessary as he didn't ask for help

Wilson= Crushed while trying to escape father's grandeur
Matt= Crushed trying to live up to father's grandeur

Wilson= Fully committed to romantic relationships
Matt= Can't get past date phase (Well...except for that Natchios chick...)

Wilson= Trusting of his close friends
Matt= Keeps friends at a distance

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, KP was perfectly written and developed, what bothers me is Donofrio's performance.

Oh God, there's a 'J' tat on his face. I didn't even notice that. I bet there's more eye rolling crap on his lower half and back.
Maybe 'SUPREVIL' or 'DABADGUY' knuckle tats? :lol

I have a feeling he won't have these tattoos in the movie.

Everything about this screams TRYING TOO HARD... the bright green hair, the grill, the 'HAHA' 'Deranged' and I wouldn't be surprised if it says 'JOKER LIFE' written across his stomach and 'I H8 BATMAN' on his back. A lame 90s "Xtreme" overworked design. Die Antwort Hot Topic gothy, gangster Joker.

Bingo. This is trying WAY too hard. I wonder if he also has "Harley" tattooed on his johnson. :)

I think overall it looks good. They had to go with something different than what has been offered before. With that being said, I don't really like the tattoos. I just feel the joker wouldn't really sit through hours of tattooing. I think it would be better if they looked like scars, as if they had been carved with a razor. That's more the Joker style.

You know, I can even live with the tattoos, I just really dislike the one in his forehead,

11015955_880217432038404_4871640747735819171_n.jpg

Well, all the versions have stood out from one another. I guess this is down that alley. I personally don't love it but I'm willing to see the performance first. Batman was designed so perfectly that this feels like a fumble.

I like it. I mean I could do without the face tats, but overall it works for me. This guy looks like he would/could/has beat a teenager to death with a crow bar.
Thought the first pic of Heath looked terrible. So I am willing to give this a chance too.

Bingo. This is trying WAY too hard. I wonder if he also has "Harley" tattooed on his johnson. :)

You know Snyder is dying to show us that. And more flashbacks to baby Kal's wang and Kryptonian weinerships.

Batman was designed so perfectly that this feels like a fumble.

Now that you mentioned that, I feel like the new Batman would pummel this Joker in two seconds flat. Curious to see how he's supposed to outsmart Batfleck.

Wow! The on-set sniper pics looked great, but ugggh, I'm not digging it. Its different. Sick and twisted, but not entirely in a good way. The teeth and tattoos were a horrible idea. Remove those, and he would have been just about perfect. I sure hope they're just toying with us here.

Back