David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC's Suicide Squad movie

Jared Leto Joker could work.

He'd be better as NW doe.

I think Adrien Brody is still perfect for the role, especially for this universe, he has the look, the acting chops, and he seems to be the appropriate age.

I know he was being seriously considered to play Joker in TDK before Ledger got the role.

Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Leto's an interesting choice. I thought he was a better fit for Strange, but if he is cast, you know he'll at least put a lot of effort into it.

Leto works for me. He's got the look, he's young and skinny. Hopefully, he doesn't wear makeup and they don't explain why he has green hair. No origin either, he should be a mystery.

So Joker is part of Suicide Squad? Or do we think they are just going to use a few big villains and make their own movie version of the suicide squad?

Adding Joker to the lineup would put asses in seats. Harley and Joker on the same team?......

He's not going to be on the team. Haven't you people seen Assault on Arkham?

I doubt Joker would be on the Suicide Squad, if he's even in this at all. There's been so many rumours around these movies I take everything with a grain of salt until we get official confirmation. But if he is in this I'm sure he'd either be an antagonist or a small bit part. Hopefully he won't actually be on the team, as that would be pretty ridiculous for a character like The Joker. As for Jared Leto, I'm sure he could do really well in the role, I can imagine him being really creepy. Again if it actually comes to fruition. That article mentioned Ryan Gosling was apparently in the running, so glad he didn't get the part. He's awful.

Adding Joker to the lineup would put asses in seats. Harley and Joker on the same team?......

Harley Quinn is the worst thing that happened to the Joker character...:monkey4 I hope she's not in the film...

I doubt Joker would be on the Suicide Squad, if he's even in this at all. There's been so many rumours around these movies I take everything with a grain of salt until we get official confirmation. But if he is in this I'm sure he'd either be an antagonist or a small bit part. Hopefully he won't actually be on the team, as that would be pretty ridiculous for a character like The Joker. As for Jared Leto, I'm sure he could do really well in the role, I can imagine him being really creepy. Again if it actually comes to fruition. That article mentioned Ryan Gosling was apparently in the running, so glad he didn't get the part. He's awful.

UzBC0vM.gif

Well, I think Ryan Gosling is awesome, but not as the Joker. I could see him as Flash or Aquaman.

Harley Quinn is the worst thing that happened to the Joker character...:monkey4 I hope she's not in the film...

UzBC0vM.gif

Well, I think Ryan Gosling is awesome, but not as the Joker. I could see him as Flash or Aquaman.

Haha, sorry, I'm just not a fan at all. Although admittedly I haven't seen him in much, but what I have seen I really don't like. He just seems really bland and empty. Maybe I'll warm to him if I see him in more stuff and actually like what he does, so far though, no thanks.

UzBC0vM.gif

Deadshot. He'd look awesome as Lawton. Just give him some facial hair. He also has the acting chops to pull off the role.

Maybe he's the villain? Maybe the mission's in Arkham and the Joker's there?

He did attack the squad in the comics once if I remember correctly, during the Death of the Family arc.

Back