David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I hate it when they get an awesome writer and/or artist to kick off a series and then once they attract readers move them on to something else. That happens all the time.
Yeah, on the other hand sometimes you get the opposite effect, like we did with Supreme. Started out being written by Rob ****ing Liefeld, then later on, Alan ****ing Moore. From one of the worst writers in the history of comics to the best!

Wow I thought we were speculating. I saw that article just now about Robbie.

And yeah Khev it started going way down hill. Only managed to get in 23 issues before leaving on it.

I hope the Margot reports get confirmed soon. I am so happy if she's officially cast as Harley Quinn!!

I have a feeling they will go with this look for her
ntjgJ6y.jpg

Would love to see the jester outfit, but they prolly won't go there.

I dig the Injustice outfit.

injustice_gods_among_us___harley_quinn__arkham__by_ishikahiruma-d6i3gus.png

I think they could do the Jester outfit. They managed to do the TDKR Batsuit without it looking ridiculous. Add some "tactical" texturing like every superhero costume design in this day and age, and you're set. More like the Arkham Catwoman's costume (sans zipper and exposed cleavage) than the Arkham Harley's, if you will.

Yeah I don't expect pajamas style Harley. I figure Arkham City or Knight style clothing is what's going down.

I also wouldn't mind the corset style in the new 52, maybe even the roller derby style, I just like the Knight cause it's appealing to how she is as Harleen and Harley.

I think the best design (outside of TAS) is the one from Arkham Assault, it's a reinvention of the classic costume, slutty enough without being "edgy" like the Arkham ones, I personal don't love the video game looks, I mean sure she looks hot, but so much oversexualization kinda prevents me from giving the character any importance, when in TAS she was this innocent dumb girl who did **** cause she loved the Joker, you can sympathize with her, now, like some say, she's just a wannabe Deadpool, I think she call pull off the role of a DP-esque character, but by oversexualizing her she misses something, at least for me.

At the end of the day she's bat**** crazy so I guess she can wear anything...

Anyway, this is the Arkham assault costume.

tumblr_n52jpuI7rj1snxfj7o1_250.jpg

assault_suicideSquadAttack_thumb_53eaa50b7f4144.77918886.jpg

With all the stuff about actors not wanting to wear masks, helmets, etc. I doubt they will put one on Margot. I wouldn't even be surprised if they didn't want to put white face paint on her either. She'll probably just have a very fair skin tone.

With all the stuff about actors not wanting to wear masks, helmets, etc. I doubt they will put one on Margot. I wouldn't even be surprised if they didn't want to put white face paint on her either. She'll probably just have a very fair skin tone.

exactly what i was thinking :lecture
I didnt want to say anything but i think we will be lucky if she even gets the make up. she will probably have regular clothes in the red nd black colors, probably a jacket or something

I agree on these counts, but I'm sure she'll have the face paint. You hAve a point about the oversexualization; the reality though is she does that to seek attention for the Joker. Like you said she did anything for him and he never cares if she lives or dies, she grew up out of that and has used her looks to have him pay more attention. It's actually rat her interesting.

I mean look at Catwoman, some prefer her new looks; cleavage and leather, opposed to her full skin tight suits. Also we look at practicality of the suit. They will make sure the suit fits the theme but has to be useful.

I think the best design (outside of TAS) is the one from Arkham Assault, it's a reinvention of the classic costume, slutty enough without being "edgy" like the Arkham ones, I personal don't love the video game looks, I mean sure she looks hot, but so much oversexualization kinda prevents me from giving the character any importance, when in TAS she was this innocent dumb girl who did **** cause she loved the Joker, you can sympathize with her, now, like some say, she's just a wannabe Deadpool, I think she call pull off the role of a DP-esque character, but by oversexualizing her she misses something, at least for me.

At the end of the day she's bat**** crazy so I guess she can wear anything...

Anyway, this is the Arkham assault costume.

tumblr_n52jpuI7rj1snxfj7o1_250.jpg

assault_suicideSquadAttack_thumb_53eaa50b7f4144.77918886.jpg

That would look ridiculous in live action

I mean look at Catwoman, some prefer her new looks; cleavage and leather, opposed to her full skin tight suits. Also we look at practicality of the suit. They will make sure the suit fits the theme but has to be useful.

The thing is, that's Catwoman's deal, sexuality is one of her weapons, so I don't mind if she's showing half her titties in her new costume, it fits her.

That would look ridiculous in live action
And that's a bad thing? She's a crazy ass ex-shrink :lol

And that's her least ridiculous costume.

Back