David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Loving everything I'm seeing on this- works for a movie- nice fine line adapting designs from comic books...

Arrow version looks a lot better IMO. I do like the eye-holes on the Suicide Squad version though.

800px-Tatsu_Yamashiro_in_costume.png

I hope they release movie masters or dc direct figures for this film , so i can at least afford to get all of these nearly at once .

I may be wrong but DCD doesn't exist anymore, it's DCC and they just switched to 6" with more articulation which is awesome, so if they release these as part of their Icons line, I'm getting them all.

I may be wrong but DCD doesn't exist anymore, it's DCC and they just switched to 6" with more articulation which is awesome, so if they release these as part of their Icons line, I'm getting them all.

same difference but yeah hope they have some of the figures made

just checked and yeah mattel is making the the toys for all the movie properties including batman vs superman and justice league figures , but hey they did green lantern so i dont see why they wont make suicide squad also

Croc looks good to me. I'm sure he will be framed and lit well within the context of the film. I much prefer this to some generic, lifeless CGI crap.

just checked and yeah mattel is making the the toys for all the movie properties including batman vs superman and justice league figures , but hey they did green lantern so i dont see why they wont make suicide squad also

An R rating would be a great reason why they wouldn't or the Suicide part of the title :lol

Wait a minute, they did Watchmen, and DCD too.

Mattel did a comic line exclusively on matty collector, their adult collector website. DCD did movie figures, but that was long before Mattel's master license and Watchmen is barely DC as its not in continuity with the majority of the DC worlds.

Damn, remember when hardcore violent R rated movies used to get kid friendly toys? Those were the days....

An R rating would be a great reason why they wouldn't or the Suicide part of the title :lol

yeah but they did figures for zod, jor el, supes, and feora, and they all killed a lot in man of steel ,
so making the squad wont be much of a stretch to have figures of.. just saying

Back