David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I don't like it ........ Hair looks like Halloween clown spray. I will try and be opened minded

Closer look at the scene. I have no sound at the work computer so I don't know if you can hear anything. Mildly spoilery.

Willing to bet it's a flashback and he'll have the tattoos later. He's a very stylish Joker. Who drives a car like that?

You can see a tattoo on his stomach, the one on the left hand, and the J tear drop on the face :( I think I can see the metal teeth too. His body language looks interesting. It seems he'll be different than Ledger. I can't picture TDK Joker dressing like him and driving a car like that....or driving his own car :lol He's kind of acting like a pimp. Harley's skin color looks surprisingly normal compared to the Joker. He looks really white.

Willing to bet it's a flashback and he'll have the tattoos later. He's a very stylish Joker. Who drives a car like that?

Yeah, looks like a flashback. She still dressing normal here, as if this happened back when she was treating him.

How do these leaks keep happening. Am I really gonna have to avoid forums/Internet aver a year before the release? Haha

Loving the leak pics I like jokers look it's different .

Here are some stills from the video:

28vylh5.png

You can see a tattoo on his stomach, the one on the left hand, and the J tear drop on the face :( I think I can see the metal teeth too. His body language looks interesting. It seems he'll be different than Ledger. I can't picture TDK Joker dressing like him and driving a car like that....or driving his own car :lol He's kind of acting like a pimp. Harley's skin color looks surprisingly normal compared to the Joker. He looks really white.

You're right, I watched it on my phone the 1st time, you can definitely see the belly tattoo, well, all things considered, I'm just happy the damaged tattoo is not there.

I didn't expect this sickly looking Joker to be lavish with suits and lambos

DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I love it ! I have changed my mind. I wonder if he's parked on a golf course green and he's trying to woo Harley before she turns into his girl. I think Leto is going to kill it guys he's the Joker not Nolan's tormented self mutilating psychopath. I loved Heath btw

Back