Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is Spook? Why have Halloween? Is Thursday really a day?

cm-23531-15064f6ed008b3.jpeg

Just so everyone knows Roberto once wrestled Jess ventura and defeated him and then he got ladies, true story.

Thats a shame...i think that SS should have a system where the first person who is quick enough to order it first gets the the lowest number and so on...

I would imagine like most things in life, the staff get the digs on the low numbers. Or at least know how to :wink1:

I got 40 on Dutch and I was one of the last in line (wait list). I know they sometimes even keep the number 1's for charity bidding and things like that.

I doubt you would ever get number 1 being a buyer. Ultimately it doesn't really matter apart from the cool factor.

I would imagine like most things in life, the staff get the digs on the low numbers. Or at least know how to :wink1:

I got 40 on Dutch and I was one of the last in line (wait list). I know they sometimes even keep the number 1's for charity bidding and things like that.

I doubt you would ever get number 1 being a buyer. Ultimately it doesn't really matter apart from the cool factor.

Wow! 40 from a waiting list convo is pretty cool!

I remeber when the Jason part 3 pf was shipped there were people PRAYING they would get number 13 lmao

:rotfl:rotfl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When does Spookctacular starts guys?? R we near Supes Preordering??

Imagine if the PO for this was delayed for some ungodly reason.................
superman-iii-christopher-reeve.jpg

.......and yes I would be part of this group!!:monkey2

Back