Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is their biggest event before Xmas and they intend release WW before the end of the year, then it would make sense Supes comes out now.

:lol:lol:lol That's exactly what I thought when I read it.

Perfect time for a Scarecrow pf.

Oh my! I would freak out!!! I can't wait to see what they do for Scarecrow and Penguin and Scarface. :pray::pray:
Spook is the perfect time for Crane too but like Ink said Spook isn't really about that anymore. I can't remember what they announced/POed last year but it wasn't very horror/dark themed.

given how much of spook is already FUBAR from years past :dunno

True. Guess I'm just wishing for a good Halloween release. Something sinister. Surprise me.

Spook is an odd time to release the ultimate good boy

Gotta say that is a weird opinion seeing as you haven't seen the other portrait yet. So you aren't really informed. I am not saying the Ex Will be better. Just saying I want it just because ... Lol

Eh? Haven't we seen drawings of the PR Superman statue with an angry expression and and the glowing red eyes a lot time ago when the license was first announced? And hasn't it been widely speculated that that would be the ex version? If those are true, then the ex with the "angry eyes" (a phrase stolen from "Toy Story") would be worse, in my opinion, than the reg with the more optimistic expression we've seen.

An angry version of Superman would be awesome, maybe have red leds in the eyes ans a mini fan 5o make his cape blow

sent from my R2 unit

Eh? Haven't we seen drawings of the PR Superman statue with an angry expression and and the glowing red eyes a lot time ago when the license was first announced? And hasn't it been widely speculated that that would be the ex version? If those are true, then the ex with the "angry eyes" (a phrase stolen from "Toy Story") would be worse, in my opinion, than the reg with the more optimistic expression we've seen.

However, you are a) judging it before you have ACTUALLY seen it, and b) assuming based on speculation the Ex is the switchout head. Remember Batman got two switchout heads as a regular feature.

I am just saying that you are making assumptions on an uninformed opinion. You may well be right in the end, but saying "Reg>> EX" without know what the Ex is or looks like for sure is just weird to me. It is like saying "The WonderWoman statue is a piece of crap" when we haven't even seen it yet.

There is some talk in the Facebook that the base, hand size & the face was tweaked by SS! I guess we shall wait & see.

:rotfl You know I try not to make a statement of opinion unless I am pretty damn sure of what I am saying or at least that opinion is based on some facts not supposition. Though will be the first to say my opinion does change

Yeah me too but this is the place where people cancel a PO after seeing one picture man, sometimes I join in their outrage to see how many lemmings I can convince to cancel also. Then they join the wait list a couple of days later lmfao.

Yeah me too but this is the place where people cancel a PO after seeing one picture man, sometimes I join in their outrage to see how many lemmings I can convince to cancel also. Then they join the wait list a couple of days later lmfao.

Lol I remember the Batman ES OUTRAGE, and you poking the fire. Actually, come to think about it I think you and I should both cancel our POs at this outrage... Lol

However, you are a) judging it before you have ACTUALLY seen it, and b) assuming based on speculation the Ex is the switchout head. Remember Batman got two switchout heads as a regular feature.

I am just saying that you are making assumptions on an uninformed opinion. You may well be right in the end, but saying "Reg>> EX" without know what the Ex is or looks like for sure is just weird to me. It is like saying "The WonderWoman statue is a piece of crap" when we haven't even seen it yet.

Hence the word "if" in my posts. "If" the information I've read in this very thread and on this very form is wrong, then my opinion will change. On the other hand, "if" that information holds up, my opinion will stay the same.

Back