Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28095483.jpg

lmfaooooooooooooooo

Nah I'm sure they get a good laugh at watching us squirm. Especially when they know they are onto something good. Speaking of something good has the GL ex sold out yet??:lol

Change of head will change game for me ......coz i didnt liked head sculpt shown at SDCC..............

When this goes up for order it's gonna crash the site.

This is what i fear the most...it happened during the Batman pre order and it will happen again. Just out of curiosity, how does one determine which edition number you get? For example if the Supes PF EX has an ES of 2000, does the very first person who pre orders it online recieve edition number 1 and so on? Its just that the other day when i recieved the Dutch PF EX i noticed that i had issue number 110/600 (which is a fairly low number) and that was via a converted waiting list! :dunno

This is what i fear the most...it happened during the Batman pre order and it will happen again. Just out of curiosity, how does one determine which edition number you get? For example if the Supes PF EX has an ES of 2000, does the very first person who pre orders it online recieve edition number 1 and so on? Its just that the other day when i recieved the Dutch PF EX i noticed that i had issue number 110/600 (which is a fairly low number) and that was via a converted waiting list! :dunno

It's completely random

Back