Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure is like that for some people, come on baby! I need a hit!! Lol

:rotfl ... I will admit I find myself surfing eBay and the online retailers just to see if there are any good deals on pieces I might want... Though I also TRYING to be patient...:gah::gah:

Grrrr I was agreeing BUT I fumbled my words. My little guy woke me up 5 times last night... Lol. So I meant that I agree that a dio would be a great way to bring Lois into the line.

As for the wait for the PO ... Well...:impatient:

Grrrr I was agreeing BUT I fumbled my words. My little guy woke me up 5 times last night... Lol. So I meant that I agree that a dio would be a great way to bring Lois into the line.

As for the wait for the PO ... Well...:impatient:

When that happens you should prob refrain from posting anything that following day. The forums aren't goin anywhere. :lol

The wait to PO this one has been excruciating, and the wait to get it will be just as bad :).

Hoping the base gets made a little bigger/more detailed (maybe some translucent crystals), and please, no light up feature.

BUT LET ME PO IT! I want it in time for MoS :p

:rotfl ... I will admit I find myself surfing eBay and the online retailers just to see if there are any good deals on pieces I might want... Though I also TRYING to be patient...:gah::gah:

Iv been doing that as well. Sometimes there is good deals on auctions.

possible superman & lois lane dio¿?¿?

287n9fn-2.jpg

Back