Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
possible superman & lois lane dio¿?¿?

287n9fn-2.jpg

Let's hope so.

So when is this going up for PO? SSC said a while back it would be late November?

Wheres the change from Alex Ross style to the full out Jim lee style? Wasn't there a change to the face some where?

Wheres the change from Alex Ross style to the full out Jim lee style? Wasn't there a change to the face some where?

No. There is no confirmation that a COH will be done in Jim Lee's style. We have yet to see what the COH looks like. There are even rumors of light up red eyes to simulate his heat vision. We won't know for sure until SSC releases some pics of the COH.

No. There is no confirmation that a COH will be done in Jim Lee's style. We have yet to see what the COH looks like. There are even rumors of light up red eyes to simulate his heat vision. We won't know for sure until SSC releases some pics of the COH.

God wouldn't that be nice... To see BOTH heads now that the first one might have changed.

I'm not a huge fan of the base i would have liked it if they put him on top of a building but, i get the frotress but, imo what do i know :cuckoo:

I'm sure SOMEONE here as brought this point up, but I just noticed that the BATMAN PF and the SUPERMAN PF are pretty much exact mirror images of each other. Kinda cool and playing off the fact that they both fight injustice, just in different ways...

I'm sure SOMEONE here as brought this point up, but I just noticed that the BATMAN PF and the SUPERMAN PF are pretty much exact mirror images of each other. Kinda cool and playing off the fact that they both fight injustice, just in different ways...

It has... kinda like the Jim Lee Superman/ Batman posters are representations only in a different light. I think its awesome and will make the display pop.

Yeah thats why Supes shouldn't be on a building then they're just copying those DC direct figs.

Each DC base represents an environment that REALLY evokes the character. Batman and his gargoyle, Joker on his stage, Ivy in her Gareden, hell even GL on an alien planet with his battery. There is NO environment more associated with Superman then the Fortress of Solitude. Not even the Daily Planet, which they couldn't do properly, just wouldn't be his "home" so to speak.

Each DC base represents an environment that REALLY evokes the character. Batman and his gargoyle, Joker on his stage, Ivy in her Gareden, hell even GL on an alien planet with his battery. There is NO environment more associated with Superman then the Fortress of Solitude. Not even the Daily Planet, which they couldn't do properly, just wouldn't be his "home" so to speak.

Agreed. The Fortress of Solitude is the one element of Superman mythology that doesn't every really change much...

Back