Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Spidey but this for the good of many.....
1166319-2superman_vs_the_amazing_spider_man__cuppy__super.jpg

:lol Jokes bro :1-1: :hi5: :peace

Superman pulled his punch to after realizing that if he hit Spider-Man with full force Spider-Man would be SUPER killed!!!!

The only thing Bowen that I have bought are a couple of mango's from the supermarket last night (or Kensingtons as they call them in the US....I think)

I don't think bowen could afford a 1/4 marvel license :monkey1

I find it hard to believe they couldn't afford it. Has Bowen ever ventured into 1/4th ever?

Yeah I total agree though some of the pieces would have to have an increase in detail and quality. Hell Koto is doing some great work.

Koto is pretty cool, some of thier poses would have looked boss in 1/4th.

I find it hard to believe they couldn't afford it. Has Bowen ever ventured into 1/4th ever?

Koto is pretty cool, some of thier poses would have looked boss in 1/4th.

Kotos new Batman, Joker, Spiderman, Iron Man, and Venom all look amazing. Hell if they made the Iron Man Mark 7 fro. koto into a PF I would but it in a second.

I started this hobby with Koto but once I got my first SS piece. It was all over. The fine details are just not there when you compare them side by side. I realise price and all but I would much rather save for a couple of extra months (or whatever) and get an SS piece.

I have to say though my mate has all of the bishoujo line and they do look amazing!! for the $$$$ It's just too many for me to collect!!

Last edited:
I started this hobby with Koto but once I got my first SS piece. It was all over. The fine details are just not there when you compare them side by side. I realise price and all but I would much rather save for a couple of extra months (or whatever) and get an SS piece.

Yes, now look at what we have done. :lol

Back