Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I joined the convo to late to give you a thumbs up Shoo and the obligatory :lol and :hi5: with the possibility of a :clap

any rumblings when any of the new DC PF's will be going up for pre-order? I guess i got spoiled by getting into this hobby in july right when Batman and Poisen Ivy came up for pre-order and was also able to snag a Reg Joker.....Now there hasn't been anything since ::(:

any rumblings when any of the new DC PF's will be going up for pre-order? I guess i got spoiled by getting into this hobby in july right when Batman and Poisen Ivy came up for pre-order and was also able to snag a Reg Joker.....Now there hasn't been anything since ::(:

Nope.... still waiting for a whiff:impatient:

SSC announced on their FB page that the Superman PF will come up for PO in 2013, I think they said early 2013 actually.

SSC announced on their FB page that the Superman PF will come up for PO in 2013, I think they said early 2013 actually.

You know, facebook crap is archived and I looked through the posts and never saw it, does anyone have a link to this or even a SS?

If you go back far enough in this thread you will find it someone even took a screen cap. It was back in late October... Near Spooktacular ... Someone asked a simple question and got a response saying it will not be POed till 2013. It was barried in the middle of a long string of conversations, and not an official big announcement. The rumor has been that they took him back to the shop to work on the hands, head, and maybe the base. This was born out a bit when about a month ago they showed a pick ofmp the PF back in the shop headless and handless.

That is all I got for you though....lol

If you go back far enough in this thread you will find it someone even took a screen cap. It was back in late October... Near Spooktacular ... Someone asked a simple question and got a response saying it will not be POed till 2013. It was barried in the middle of a long string of conversations, and not an official big announcement. The rumor has been that they took him back to the shop to work on the hands, head, and maybe the base. This was born out a bit when about a month ago they showed a pick ofmp the PF back in the shop headless and handless.

That is all I got for you though....lol

There is no screenshot of the facebook thread. just someone talking to a rep on Sideshowtoys.com and getting no response.

Unless it was done much earlier then spook, but I've been active in this thread since it's inception and never saw the screencap.

It's obvious at this point the PO has been pushed back, but here's hoping it goes on PO during the 12 days.

There is no screenshot of the facebook thread. just someone talking to a rep on Sideshowtoys.com and getting no response.

Unless it was done much earlier then spook, but I've been active in this thread since it's inception and never saw the screencap.

It's obvious at this point the PO has been pushed back, but here's hoping it goes on PO during the 12 days.

MP there is a conversation that I read MYSELF... It is in the Facebook thread right around Spook. Someone asked SSC when it would be available, an SSC REP said 2013. The person then asked for clarification about if by available SSC meant delivery or PO, and the SSC rep stated that he Superman PO wouldn't happen till 2013. This isn't opinion or me making it up, I read it myself n FB. Do I hope it comes out before, yes, but unless the Rep on FB was lying or things moved faster then they thought it won't be happening till 2013. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

MP there is a conversation that I read MYSELF... It is in the Facebook thread right around Spook. Someone asked SSC when it would be available, an SSC REP said 2013. The person then asked for clarification about if by available SSC meant delivery or PO, and the SSC rep stated that he Superman PO wouldn't happen till 2013. This isn't opinion or me making it up, I read it myself n FB. Do I hope it comes out before, yes, but unless the Rep on FB was lying or things moved faster then they thought it won't be happening till 2013. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Like I said, evidence is good. I went right back through all of the FB threads around spook and looked through every comment on the SS page. No mention of Supes anywhere in late Oct/Early Nov.

Not accusing you of lying or being dishonest. But usually with the way the internet is, a screencap exists and is easily found. And I'm not arguing over it, so consider it I'll take your word for it but would still love visual evidence, but usually if you say "hey, anyone have a link?" a link pops up very fast.

It's obviously not coming in 2012 if it doesn't happen during 12 Days, and to be honest, I don't care - I have plenty on order to keep me happy. But they've got several pieces in limbo (and the entire 12 inch DC line), so I'd love to get an update direct from their mouths.

Like I said, evidence is good. I went right back through all of the FB threads around spook and looked through every comment on the SS page. No mention of Supes anywhere in late Oct/Early Nov.

Not accusing you of lying or being dishonest. But usually with the way the internet is, a screencap exists and is easily found. And I'm not arguing over it, so consider it I'll take your word for it but would still love visual evidence, but usually if you say "hey, anyone have a link?" a link pops up very fast.

It's obviously not coming in 2012 if it doesn't happen during 12 Days, and to be honest, I don't care - I have plenty on order to keep me happy. But they've got several pieces in limbo (and the entire 12 inch DC line), so I'd love to get an update direct from their mouths.

It is one October 25th or a little bit before. I would try to search it up to give out your proof, but my iPad doesn't like FB. I know there is a screencap or was of it on this sight, but for all I know it is in the WW or Batman threads ... Conversations were jumping around all over the place at one point...lol.

Last edited:

its true, it was posted some time ago. You would probably be better off going back through this thread to find it. I personally don't have the time nor the desire to do a search to prove it to skeptics.

Wow. He will b here sooner than later. I have waited this long so I'm good.

Who can afford him right now anyway

its true, it was posted some time ago. You would probably be better off going back through this thread to find it. I personally don't have the time nor the desire to do a search to prove it to skeptics.

Yeah I tried earlier today, but I am out. Spent enough time trying to prove something I know already.

Eh, I went through every post in the thread looking for it, it isn't in here so it was either in another thread or was never screencapped

Also looked through all the facebook posts from 10-20 to 10-31

Only info is "sideshow said x" on the 25th, no pic.

Not a big deal and as people have said, I've got enough on the plate it's no big deal

Just wantttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It is one October 25th or a little bit before. I would try to search it up to give out your proof, but my iPad doesn't like FB. I know there is a screencap or was of it on this sight, but for all I know it is in the WW or Batman threads ... Conversations were jumping around all over the place at one point...lol.

Yeah I tried earlier today, but I am out. Spent enough time trying to prove something I know already.

Eh, I went through every post in the thread looking for it, it isn't in here so it was either in another thread or was never screencapped

Also looked through all the facebook posts from 10-20 to 10-31

Only info is "sideshow said x" on the 25th, no pic.

Not a big deal and as people have said, I've got enough on the plate it's no big deal

Just wantttttttttttttttttttttttttt

All that looking and all you guys had to do was PM me.:wink1:

18611_10151138085423562_1963336998_n.jpg

Back