Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Xmas Presents EVER

30tot1z.jpg

How NOT to pose your statues. :lecture

Looks like they are holding hands and getting ready for...:horror

Don't worry whoever PS'd that Bats flipped his orientation, it will be impossible to pose them that way because truly Batman is flipped opposite of how he looks in that pic.

Don't worry whoever PS'd that Bats flipped his orientation, it will be impossible to pose them that way because truly Batman is flipped opposite of how he looks in that pic.
I don't think they really changed Bat's orientation. If anything, they made him like his men older now.

I don't think they really changed Bat's orientation. If anything, they made him like his men older now.

No they for sure did. They flipped about the vertical he is currently facing the WRONG way. He is turned to his right in that photo, where the sideciew head actually has him turned to his left.

No what I mean is the statue has been flipped in photoshop. If you look at the pics of Batman on Sideshow site you will see that his right knee is up not the left, the cape flows to the left, not the right. etc.....

Ok, here you: triple sigh. How tragic for my career as a stand-up comedian (yeah, I'm standing up as I type this) to be cut short so soon.

Back