Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^

This too... Triple :gah::gah::gah::gah:

+1

1357746-superman_red_eyes_super.png

If the alternative head looks like DCU online, it's going to be so awesome.

+1

1357746-superman_red_eyes_super.png

If the alternative head looks like DCU online, it's going to be so awesome.

If that's the EX head, I'll be happy with the standard. Angry, unshaven and heat vision eyes is a pretty lame Superman, far from the paradigm of the character.

If that's the EX head, I'll be happy with the standard. Angry, unshaven and heat vision eyes is a pretty lame Superman, far from the paradigm of the character.

Well the angry portrait was confirmed, but I am not sure if is an EX head or not. The Ex could be something entirely different with BOTH portraits being standard.

It's not like Sups always has a placid my little pony face on.

It could well be the EX angry face is not a "evil" version, just that he looks like he's going into battle.

It's not like Sups always has a placid my little pony face on.

It could well be the EX angry face is not a "evil" version, just that he looks like he's going into battle.

When Supes is pissed he looks awesome and intimidating.

If the EX is the pissed off head it will be more sought out then the Joker Ex is if it is done well... Regardless of ES size...:lecture

Last edited:
I mean why not have options and the alt head will provide a different look very once in a while. I don't see a big prob. If you don't want a diff head just buy a reg or throw it in the trash.:dunno

When Supes is pissed he looks awesome and intimidating.

If the EX is the pissed off head it will be more sought out then the Joker Ex is if it is done well... Regardless of ES size...:lecture

Yeah what I'm trying to say is the pissed off head might not be pissed off as in "Evil" sups. It might just be like a pissed of I'm about to hit someone Sups.

Ya dig?

Or has it been confirmed the EX head is "Evil"? There's a difference between Evil superman and Angry superman.

Last edited:
Yeah what I'm trying to say is the pissed off head might not be pissed off as in "Evil" sups. It might just be like a pissed of I'm about to hit someone Sups.

Ya dig?

Or has it been confirmed the EX head is "Evil"? There's a difference between Evil superman and Angry superman.

Okay to my knowledge there are two CONFIRMED portraits.

1. The one from SDCC noble and proud (which may have seen some minor tweaks to it).

2. The second one is ANGRY Supes NOT Evil Supes. If you search the SSC Calender for 2013 you will see a pic of the artwork red eyes and all. I couldn't find an image I could link.

However, I don't know if BOTH heads are standard like they are on the Batman PF or if the Angry head is the Ex like the Joker head with the hat is. I know most people are assuming that the angry portrait IS the Ex, in which case it will be incredibly chased after in the after market.

NOW... If the Ex is just an art print even I may so no to it and save myself $100 and get this from a local dealer.

I'm thinking the reg will have both portraits, and since we now see that the hands are removable (at least on the proto), maybe he is holding something in the EX (like the Batarang?) - That was Sideshow can justify charging $399.99 for both!

Either way, this one is a must as an EX for me - I'm really starting to rack up the SS points :).

I'm thinking the reg will have both portraits, and since we now see that the hands are removable (at least on the proto), maybe he is holding something in the EX (like the Batarang?) - That was Sideshow can justify charging $399.99 for both!

Either way, this one is a must as an EX for me - I'm really starting to rack up the SS points :).

Anything other the.n an art print and I will most liky be in. Except maybe not a light up feature head with terrible anatomy.... Cough cough Cyclops cough cough

Years from now when people look at my SS Superman PF and ask me about it I will be able to say it's the Exclusive!! :yess: I'm not mucking around with this piece. Batman, Superman and WW will be exclusives unless the end of the world comes beforehand. Simples......:)

Amazen: Early 2013 we all hope!

Last edited:
Anything other the.n an art print and I will most liky be in. Except maybe not a light up feature head with terrible anatomy.... Cough cough Cyclops cough cough

There should be no fear of that. Tony Cipriano isn't doing the face portraits. It looks like Andy is handling all of the sculpting duties on this piece. We should be OK with both portraits if that's the case.

Years from now when people look at my SS Superman PF and ask me about it I will be able to say it's the Exclusive!! :yess: I'm not mucking around with this piece. Batman, Superman and WW will be exclusives unless the end of the world comes beforehand. Simples......:)

:exactly::goodpost::clap:blissy

Lol ... I am pretty damn sure I am in the same boat. I still WANT a krypto for the EX...lol

Back