Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the only look that we have had at the COH.

superman_pf.jpg

Based on that image, I’d say it’s probably not an evil Superman just a different expression. Which is to bad, because I was hoping for something drastic to completely change the mood of the statue. Still a must have for me though!

Based on that image, I’d say it’s probably not an evil Superman just a different expression. Which is to bad, because I was hoping for something drastic to completely change the mood of the statue. Still a must have for me though!

Oh now you gone and dun it ... Evil... Superman....You are about to start a conversation that NONE of us need to hear again.....:panic::panic::panic:

I woke up thinking when is superman shipping? Realized a few hours later I hadn't even ordered him yet

I had a dream that my Batman pf arrived with Superman's body instead with googly eyes. Then the statue came to life and then I woke up.

[ame]https://youtu.be/_9eWy03bDLs[/ame]

Hey guys check on youtube the above video. I think there is a new Spiderman on the way. SORRY i am not very good with tecnology, didnt know how to upload a video.thnks

Back