Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the!! That is a pretty big change on the original portrait. Isn't it??? Nice find skorpio!! Kinda looks like he is concentrating on a superfart and was successful with his cape billowing the way it is.

Can't wait for more pics

rsa9w9.jpg

Geez that looks like Chris Reeve man.

i really think that they are going to wait for the batman pf to release before putting superman up for preorder. i would love to be wrong but as far as resources go they have to be spread pretty thin right now.

What the!! That is a pretty big change on the original portrait. Isn't it??? Nice find skorpio!! Kinda looks like he is concentrating on a superfart and was successful with his cape billowing the way it is.

Can't wait for more pics

Thnks Ondi, I thought Freaks would be happy with this....:)

Oh boy, just when I thought it was perfect they improve it even more!! Looks like the second head sculpt is part of this PF, pretty hard to believe they will release to sups same scale the same year unless they ant to compete with themselves!!

Oh boy, just when I thought it was perfect they improve it even more!! Looks like the second head sculpt is part of this PF, pretty hard to believe they will release to sups same scale the same year unless they ant to compete with themselves!!

Maybe different PFs with a much smaller ES. That would be AMAZING!!! :yess:

Back