Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really have made the time between now and PO time even more difficult since we are seeing all these new sculpt. Who knows what goes to what.

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I just NEED to see a FULL preview so we KNOW what we are getting. 3 Heads would be AWESOME... The Shredder Ex had it.

51B9167B-9D86-43B2-B68B-BCEFF4E1AD07-214-00000015362F512A_zpsaa6f2365.jpg

20447DFC-7C10-44CE-8912-4C5B3B218C79-214-0000001538199E78_zps4233144d.jpg

It might just be me but the top sculpt doesn't look 1/4 scale especially when seen next to the the angry sculpt.

I think they will make him close to Batmans OAH. Other wise displaying them together side by side would look lame.

I think they will make him close to Batmans OAH. Other wise displaying them together side by side would look lame.

Yeah, but they might go and make him slightly taller than even Batman (including horns) just because "hey, it's Superman and he should tower over everyone else to stand out".

Oh, well, here's hoping he's not taller than Hulk, who's 25.5".

Yeah, but they might go and make him slightly taller than even Batman (including horns) just because "hey, it's Superman and he should tower over everyone else to stand out".

Oh, well, here's hoping he's not taller than Hulk, who's 25.5".

Have to factor the size of the base though.

Looks like you will just have to order DIY Vader with paint stained cape to tide you over until Supes comes out.

Back