Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am buying the EX ... decided that it doesn't really matter if it is a print... my Ex Batman would look at my Reg Superman with disgust... so Ex it is. If the Ex is the change of head I JUST might buy 2...:wink1:

Wise decision good sir!

If this has more than 2 COH (and I hope it does) it is an instant grail.

Last edited:
nah first PF is too buff for Reeve.

aint_nobody_got_time_for_that.gif

:lol

Relax people! It's obvious there will be two PFs for Supes. Clearly the body sculpts are very different and Reeve was a more slender Supes than the first PF previewed. There's no way SS is doing a Reeve sculpt to go on that first Supes PF, it's too muscular for Reeve. My guess...? SS will release both Supes PFs shortly, they will have have a smaller ES than Batman so not to be overkill and oversaturate the market therefore cheapening the SS DC line (LMAO c'mon you know I had to: Joker Reg on ebay selling continually below retail anyone...? ;)) and by making two great Supes PFs, we will be happy to have BOTH in our collections!! Cannot wait! :)

Last edited:
Relax people! It's obvious there will be two PFs for Supes. Clearly the body sculpts are very different and Reeve was a more slender Supes than the first PF previwed. There's no way SS is doing a Reeve sculpt to go on that first Supes PF, it's too muscular for Reeve. My guess...? SS will release both Supes PFs shortly, they will have have a smaller ES than Batman so not to be overkill and oversaturate the market therefore cheapening the SS DC line (LMAO c'mon you know I had to: Joker Reg on ebay selling continually below retail anyone...? ;)) and by making two great Supes PFs, we will be happy to have BOTH in our collections!! Cannot wait! :)

DUDE ENOUGH you win the :horse contest... I hope the ES on this puppy is 12000 just so I can see your head ****ing explode..... Okay I am joking.... But come on enough is enough.

Stop it Spidey you're oversaturating this thread with the PF pics which inturn reduces the valuable information held within it! :lol

I am sorry Ondi ... I know I keep derailing this thread with useful amazing pics... You have my apology.

Back