Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right...I forgot that a Sideshow staff said within the next 2 months or so...I was letting my pessimism take over :)

Well...I don't expect this until May then...roughly to coincide with the Batman PF shipping. Again...I really hope I'm wrong. I wasn't going to order this, but the more I think about it, the more I need Superman to go along with Batman and GL (and Flash when he comes out...and Aquaman when he comes out).

Alex mentioned that it would be with in the next month or two, AND Obi-Wan over at SF said it would release by the end of March and the Ex would be the red eyes COH. Given the amount of respect that Obi has over there, and the fact that his predictions are apparently REALLY spot on I am expecting this to go up for PO either next Thursday or the one after that.

I hope we see Flash and Aquaman at this year's comic con.

Me too! :hi5:

When they first announced the DC license, I knew I needed the Flash (my personal fav DC character).

The "New 52" Aquaman series has made me a fan (never paid much attantion to Aquaman previously). I imagine great things for this PF (they could have him bursting out of the ocean, trident in hand, orange scale mail glistening...could be epic)...I hope it delivers.

This is what they're going with it seems:

sideshow-aquaman-pf-statue.JPG

I think the Flash looks pretty awesome in this shot... nice museum pose to match Supes and Bats

1C77D0FD-0626-4D31-B7E3-3A4689B25450-5350-00000CD383DBB6B4.jpg

I wish GL was in a similar pose, but I can understand Aquaman. If he isn't rising out of the water, what is the point .. lol

Alex mentioned that it would be with in the next month or two, AND Obi-Wan over at SF said it would release by the end of March and the Ex would be the red eyes COH. Given the amount of respect that Obi has over there, and the fact that his predictions are apparently REALLY spot on I am expecting this to go up for PO either next Thursday or the one after that.

I think the Flash looks pretty awesome in this shot... nice museum pose to match Supes and Bats

1C77D0FD-0626-4D31-B7E3-3A4689B25450-5350-00000CD383DBB6B4.jpg

I wish GL was in a similar pose, but I can understand Aquaman. If he isn't rising out of the water, what is the point .. lol

I can dig that Flash, too. Now I can't wait to see both of these PF's!

Also...hope you're right about the Superman PO...I want to get this bad boy on order so I can stop worrying about it. :impatient:

Could it be true? Will the Superman PF be available for pre order as soon as next Thursday 21st March? My finger is on stand by as we speak...

I can dig that Flash, too. Now I can't wait to see both of these PF's!

Also...hope you're right about the Superman PO...I want to get this bad boy on order so I can stop worrying about it. :impatient:

I hope I am right too.... Lol... Ad yeah I dig the Flash, I know a lot of people want him running, but I like this is,ple classic look. Maybe a light up base like Jessica Rabbit to REALLY highlight him:lecture

Could it be true? Will the Superman PF be available for pre order as soon as next Thursday 21st March? My finger is on stand by as we speak...

Well like I said Obi-Wan over SF says by the end of the month, and with the respect he has over there I gotta take as a good bet.

Last edited:
I hope I am right too.... Lol... Ad yeah I dig the Glash, I know a lot of people want him running, but I like this is,ple classic look. Maybe a light up base like Jessica Rabbit to REALLY highlight him:lecture

Well like I said Obi-Wan over SF says by the end of the month, and with the respect he has over there I gotta take as a good bet.

Who's Glash? :rotfl

Good to hear that Supes should be going up for pre-order soon.

The pose on the Flash WIP is ok, but I am not digging his hands. It looks like he is putting on his glove?? Fingers on his left hand look awkward.

The Aquaman WIP looks great!

Saw his name in the email header!! Soooo dissapointed

This is why my interest in SS is waning. That, and the last PF I bought (Freddy Krueger) arrived with QC issues... as usual :/. There has been nothing to get excited about IMO for months and I am starting to look into collecting other things from different companies. If SS is trying to build excitement by holding off on the release of Supes, it's having the opposite effect on me. Every week it's "Star Wars this, Star Wars that" in the newsletter. No offense to those collectors, but I've never been into star wars AT ALL. Supes PF was previewed nearly a year ago, and SS still hasn't even PO'd him yet...? That's pathetic IMO. Get it together SS. There are people interested in lines other than the droves that want Star Wars. I'm honestly just bored with SS right now and their less-than-interesting releases to me these days. They're a great company, and I'm a fan, but they need to get going with the DC line or drop the ball totally, harsh but true.

Last edited:
This is why my interest in SS is waning. That, and the last PF I bought (Freddy Krueger) arrived with QC issues... as usual :/. There has been nothing to get excited about IMO for months and I am starting to look into collecting other things from different companies. If SS is trying to build excitement by holding off on the release of Supes, it's having the opposite effect on me. Every week it's "Star Wars this, Star Wars that" in the newsletter. No offense to those collectors, but I've never been into star wars AT ALL. Supes PF was previewed nearly a year ago, and SS still hasn't even PO'd him yet...? That's pathetic IMO. Get it together SS. There are people interested in lines other than the droves that want Star Wars. I'm honestly just bored with SS right now and their less-than-interesting releases to me these days. They're a great company, and I'm a fan, but they need to get going with the DC line or drop the ball totally, harsh but true.

Actually in last 10 months there has been way more IRON MAN go up then SWs...lol
True for you.

I gotta admit it feels a little dead to me lately... Only 2 PFs,Drake and Chewie, in 2 months ... Just seems a little dead

Back