Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't guess 3PF's can fit in a PAX, can they?

Very easily, I fit the whole avenger team on 1 shelf in the pax nicely spaced out with room to spare - that's 5 pfs including the huge hulk..

My justice league shelf will be super bat ww lantern on 1 side facing off against joker poisonivy next to them.

SS win ever

That is when they send these messages saying that there are only 500 ex pieces, that today is the last day of supply and demand ...they show final product 2 days before,people are confused.

The speed you look "forced" not to waste this opportunity. "The strategy is more subtle when we consider, "that brands have information and customize our temptations. If you are a member of a golf club, they'll send you one deeply discounted deal sticks "

Don't give a flying fig newton what the ex head is like. That regular head is win! I'm still getting the ex though.

Don't give a flying fig newton what the ex head is like. That regular head is win! I'm still getting the ex though.

:lol :lol :lol :yess:

I think you mean "pig newton".

images

:lol

OH speaking of PICTURES... I put this together

ffda24e1f7_zps5df33f00.jpg

Does else think that these MAY be the same head... or are we looking at a THIRD completely different Superman ... they are both looking down, and I am just wondering ig it is the paint job that is making the difference. I am looking at the brow mainly which makes me thing that it may be the same
Looks same to me sans some differences which I think is due to the lighting. That or it is the same Ex head in it's earlier stage.
A third portrait would just up the cost and make Freaks here complain even more then they are now...and the PF hasn't even gone up for PO yet! :lol
Whether the inclusion of a third portrait would result in an increase in costs is debatable but if they include a same head as the Ex without the effects, everyone will be happy. No space for complaints
Can I just interrupt the complaint fest that has been the last 30 pages by saying just how AWESOME the Regular head looks as well.
The Reg is awesome as it is. Am I the only one who thinks that his entire body has been beefed up from the one shown at SDCC?

The Icons are going to look awesome together! :rock

icons-revised-2-sm_zps253f4847.jpg
Yeah man. Bats beside Wondy. We don't want to make him jealous :wink1:

Why do folks freak out over the concept of light up eyes? I do not have any idea about the Cyclops or whatever is used as an example of light up eyes gone bad.
They think that light-up and other such gimmicks are suitable for toys meant for 11 yr olds not on $400+ statues. Why do they think like that......beats me :dunno

p.s - Can we have Devil 'shop the EX pic to see how it looks with just painted/lite-up eyes?

Last edited:
So this photo makes me feel like taking the Spidey Road. Don't know if I will sell my Joker but I think I may have to display these two together.

Lol... I NOW have a ROAD....:yess:

I sold my Joker for that reason. The Joker is a great statue but I want Batman & Superman together with the rest of the JL.

Copy CAT:mad:

Looks same to me sans some differences which I think is due to the lighting. That or it is the same Ex head in it's earlier stage.

Whether the inclusion of a third portrait would result in an increase in costs is debatable but if they include a same head as the Ex without the effects, everyone will be happy. No space for complaints

The Reg is awesome as it is. Am I the only one who thinks that his entire body has been beefed up from the one shown at SDCC?

I thought it MIGHT be the same head at a different stage of developement, but I am unsure. I also think that an extra head would solve a lot of problem, but I KNOW it is not included as of right NOW. The REG is awesome, and yeah I think he has been beefed up... over at SF bullseye said that Andy B stated he would be beefing him up

Superman's manly pose is so boss that Batman just gave up and went with a girly pose. :lol

But man do both look great together.

Superman's

See people, you should do what I do and just get every statue. Why sell Joker when you can keep him AND every other DC statue? So you go broke. So what?!?!

Back