Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never mentioned current prices. I was talking about them supposedly thinking something over because of an uproar.

Anyway, I'm bringing all the awesomeness of Hot Toys threads here. :p

dcsscpfsupermanssc30021.jpg

I think this is what I will do with my order. Get it customised.

I think the EX HEAD is FANTASTIC!

I really think that for those who say they don't like it at the moment, it will ether grow on you or when you see it in person you will completely love it!

I will admit that it starting to grow on me. I still would want just red eyes but looking at the photos I am starting to actually like them. Would not be the first time this has happend with a SS piece (Hulk Comi, Hulk Maq, Punisher Comi)

Can I just interrupt the complaint fest that has been the last 30 pages by saying just how AWESOME the Regular head looks as well.

The Reg head is amazing. I like the fact that I can display him on a lower shelf. So many of SS pieces have to be higher up to get the full effect. This one will look good a bit lower due to the fact that he is looking up.

I agree that the regular is head is fantastic but the worms are NEVER going to grow on me. I'm never a fan of these "fx" being done with solid materials. It's passable if it's like psylocke's hand but this just doesn't work. CHANGE IT...still, I will be getting the EX on Thurs so I'm probably pushing SSC to do nothing about it.

I agree that the regular is head is fantastic but the worms are NEVER going to grow on me. I'm never a fan of these "fx" being done with solid materials. It's passable if it's like psylocke's hand but this just doesn't work. CHANGE IT...still, I will be getting the EX on Thurs so I'm probably pushing SSC to do nothing about it.

:dunno
Sadly, I will do the same hoping they will add another portrait with red eyes only.

So this photo makes me feel like taking the Spidey Road. Don't know if I will sell my Joker but I think I may have to display these two together.

I sold my Joker for that reason. The Joker is a great statue but I want Batman & Superman together with the rest of the JL.

Batman & Superman must display together ,villians aside

I don't guess 3PF's can fit in a PAX, can they? Realistically, for most, each will be in their individual Besta cubie holes. So if you have a 3x3, at best you can put the big 3 up top and the villians below.

Back