Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't make me slap you and your cat. Oh don't let Oreo read this message. :D

Oreo -->
angry-cat.jpg
<-- Sophie​

:lol :lol :lol

No i like it, but i was saying what the people that don't like it will be saying. :lol

Gotcha. Yeah, we have already seen those peeps posting just that already. Hey, I can't say I blame them. I'm an EX kind of guy myself. Let them keep their COH in the box. Mine will see the light of day.

Gotcha. Yeah, we have already seen those peeps posting just that already. Hey, I can't say I blame them. I'm an EX kind of guy myself. Let them keep their COH in the box. Mine will see the light of day.

Yeah you may as well have the EX if you can't get the reg cheaper from a local store.

He look amazing in those pics. :rock :rock

ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT!!!:thud:

Yeah ... I LOVE THAT SCULPT.... I am waiting for all of the guys who kept saying that the SDCC sculpt was PERFECT and that it SHOULDN'T be touched, and who KEPT JUMPING DOWN my throat when I said differently to MAN/WOMAN up and change their status to..."Spidey was right"..... some of them have even been gushing about the new portrait so come on guys/gals...Step up:wave

I would imagine that SSC will display the regular head at SDCC, which is a bit counter to how they display most statues.

I would imagine that SSC will display the regular head at SDCC, which is a bit counter to how they display most statues.

That's fine by me, cant wait to see it on video to get a better sense if its perfection. Pictures are great but from experience they never do anything justice. (Videos don't do ether but that's the next best thing to pics) until we get him in hand :)

Sideshow needs to show some clear photos of the ex head, it's ridiculous they only show 1 heavily edited photo, noone can tell what the hell is going on with the ex head - what is photoshopped effect and what is the physical ex head.

Sideshow needs to show some clear photos of the ex head, it's ridiculous they only show 1 heavily edited photo, noone can tell what the hell is going on with the ex head - what is photoshopped effect and what is the physical ex head.

there are a ton of clear photos pages back

1 more day til p/o, alright! then probably a 1 year wait til release... the anticipation is the hardest part.

Back