Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can't they just do red eyes for EX? Why the twizzlers glowing out of his eyes. Why? Why? Why?

I'm guessin they thought having just the red eyes wasn't enough of a difference so they overthought it and made the worms. I think with this much of negative opinion about it, they will either get rid of them completely, or make them removable somehow. I'm calling it right now! The EX will be redeemed and the worms will be cast aside!

Have to say with that closeup of the exclusive I'm really loving the heat vision effect, if they are translucent I'd think it's a big win.

People will pass on the exclusive, it will then get a small edition size - when it ships people will realize what idiots they were and it becomes an instant grail and soars in the aftermarket.

Just got word from Sideshow that due to the Django Unchained fiasco, Superman PF is being canceled and the pre production models are all being shipped to my house. PM me if interested. $3000 for REG, $10,000 for EX.

Have to say with that closeup of the exclusive I'm really loving the heat vision effect, if they are translucent I'd think it's a big win.

People will pass on the exclusive, it will then get a small edition size - when it ships people will realize what idiots they were and it becomes an instant grail and soars in the aftermarket.

I consider "small" 500,but we all know this will be around 2000 or more,like the Batman.

I consider "small" 500,but we all know this will be around 2000 or more,like the Batman.

I'd rather save on shipping and duty and get a Reg from a dealer or ebay for way cheaper... they're totally going to oversaturate the market with this piece anyway... why pay retail if you don't like the Ex...? The Ex isn't make or break it for me and SS will never change it to plain red eyes anyway. I love the Reg though.

You're far too optimistic. Cyclops got panned royally and inhand pics did nothing to change that.

Translucent, yes.

Yesteryear's ES, no.

Just got word from Sideshow that due to the Django Unchained fiasco, Superman PF is being canceled and the pre production models are all being shipped to my house. PM me if interested. $3000 for REG, $10,000 for EX.
Flexpay?

They messed up but at least with have the Reeve PF to look forward to. They won't mess up that Ex.
You never know :gah:

Back