Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People will pass on the exclusive, it will then get a small edition size - when it ships people will realize what idiots they were and it becomes an instant grail and soars in the aftermarket.

I doubt it. People will still buy the EX even though it's rubbish (me). Then sell the extra head or keep it until the Reeve PF (me) or get it just because you know it's worth more money if you do ever have to sell it (me again).

For most oversea's collectors you might as as well get the EX since it's going to cost the same for the regular locally anyway (me).

I don't doubt it'll be worth more in the aftermarket but because folk don't like the EX I don't think it'll deter the buyers enough.

I'd say the EX on this will be 2000 easy.

I doubt it. People will still buy the EX even though it's rubbish (me). Then sell the extra head or keep it until the Reeve PF (me) or get it just because you know it's worth more money if you do ever have to sell it (me again).

For most oversea's collectors you might as as well get the EX since it's going to cost the same for the regular locally anyway (me).

I don't doubt it'll be worth more in the aftermarket but because folk don't like the EX I don't think it'll deter the buyers enough.

I'd say the EX on this will be 2000 easy.

LMAO this won't ever go up in value. They're going to make 9500 of him. Total overkill IMHO. That's why I'm getting a Reg. Local dealers will charge $360. Done, no duty or shipping to Canada. I cannot wait for the Reeve PF. That will be the REAL grail as they won't make nearly as many of him. For Reeve I will go Ex (if the Ex is good).

LMAO this won't ever go up in value. They're going to make 9500 of him. Total overkill IMHO. That's why I'm getting a Reg. Local dealers will charge $360. Done, no duty or shipping to Canada. I cannot wait for the Reeve PF. That will be the REAL grail as they won't make nearly as many of him. For Reeve I will go Ex (if the Ex is good).

Perhaps not but what would you rather sell if you had to. 1 of 2000 EX or 1 of 10,000 regular? No brainer for the EX for me at least until I can see the CR PF.

Oh No don't build up the Reeve Ex too much. If something goes wrong thousands of freaks around the world will be lost!
ashley-olsen-fake-faint_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Oh No don't build up the Reeve Ex too much. If something goes wrong thousands of freaks around the world will be lost!
ashley-olsen-fake-faint_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

LOL I just don't see how they can mess that one up. Won't happen. But you're right, I should just keep my mouth shut or we might get more noodles or something just as strange. :rotfl Either way, all good SS. I'm just glad the Reg is awesome on this and the teaser on the Reeve PF is looking pretty sweet too.

Perhaps not but what would you rather sell if you had to. 1 of 2000 EX or 1 of 10,000 regular? No brainer for the EX for me at least until I can see the CR PF.

Good point but we shall see I guess. I probably wouldn't resell this one ever so don't mind saving like $150 and picking up a Reg on the cheap. That $150 can go towards a Reeve Ex PF one day soon. I'm doing the same with Bats and getting a Reg.

It will be the biggest ES I think. 3000 for the Ex would not surprise me

Uh... if they want it to collect dust in the warehouse but nothing surprises me with SS anymore so you never know. They more they make, the farther the price will fall on the aftermarket which is a good thing I suppose. I REALLY just wish they would change it to plain red eyes then I would snag an Ex instantly.

Uh... if they want it to collect dust in the warehouse but nothing surprises me with SS anymore so you never know. They more they make, the farther the price will fall on the aftermarket which is a good thing I suppose. I REALLY just wish they would change it to plain red eyes then I would snag an Ex instantly.

That is a shame MM I like surprises!
tumblr_m6t2jdcv0z1rr70cg.gif

Seems more shock than surprise but there you go. That will be our reaction to the ES after they take the TBD down :lol

Except it isn't always the case that the ones with the smallest edition sizes go for the most. It really does boil down to the demand. Joker rose in price and Ivy's EX sold out a long time ago.

Except it isn't always the case that the ones with the smallest edition sizes go for the most. It really does boil down to the demand. Joker rose in price and Ivy's EX sold out a long time ago.

Monger, Joker Reg can't even fetch retail prices these days on ebay. Lol check the "sold" listings. Tons of Joker PFs have sold for under $300 'cause there's just too many of them out there. Sure there are people listing him at ridiculous prices but those PFs aren't selling at all.

Try to imagine better, non-cartoony eyes - This is what I'd love to see (hooray for photoshop):

f85a2ed12a72b5cb46cd899bcd429a63.jpg

4f9f0bb60801d3d9bf55d4f4451e67be.jpg

2316e093f676954cf32ee8e331cc9b53.jpg

The more I look at the noodle eyes the more I can't stand them. PLEASE SS FIX THE EX and give us plain red painted eyes. Supes would look amazing that way. Red eyes and no worms please! It's not too late :panic: :thud::pray: The sculpt is awesome otherwise but the worms gotta go! :) G'night all! I'm being my usual broken record lol but hopefully we can get SS to fix this.

Got done reading Superman for Tomorrow story line and looking at all the great Jim Lee art and Superman's red eyes whenever he is pissed. Man I hope SS does something to make the worms removable.

superman-vs-zod.jpg

Back