Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better base would be great.
Not a huge fan of the head sculpt.
So im happy to wait.... too much other stuff to pay off by march next year.

I love the head sulpt...I think it's spot on!!! Would I have liked a bit younger sure, but still pretty awesome! I love it!
2ep7a5w.jpg

I love the head sulpt...I think it's spot on!!! Would I have liked a bit younger sure, but still pretty awesome! I love it!
2ep7a5w.jpg

Little bit younger would have been good, yep, think your right.
it does look ok though, i think its just his lips or his chin thats bugging me.
Doesnt look like a dimple, looks more like a lump.
maybe in hand pics will be better. :dunno

Little bit younger would have been good, yep, think your right.
it does look ok though, i think its just his lips or his chin thats bugging me.
Doesnt look like a dimple, looks more like a lump.
maybe in hand pics will be better. :dunno

You gotta remember though: He's Superman, not Superboy. To me, it looks like he's stressed at the moment like he's figuring out how to save the world lol. I like it... REALLY like it IMO. I think they got Supes bang on. :wave

:rotfl point taken. :wave Don't get me wrong, I'm loving Batman's PF... only was a little underwhelmed by the Ex. Either way, I'm getting the big three of DC: Batman, Supes, WW. Cannot wait!

:wave The EX was a bit underwhelming, but the sulpt plus two heads...are AMAZING! Big three for sure! Can't wait! :)

Better then Batman....:thud: Watch it!!!! lol.....Supes is pretty sick though!

Superman and Batman statues are two different ball games. Batman is rough and rugged while Superman has a simple elegance about him. They really are a great compliment to each other. I WILL HAVE THEM BOTH!:lecture

This head sculpt has grown on me since my initial disparaging remarks.

That said, I'll still take at least one more...and maybe I'll have to commission a custom one as well

That said, I'll still take at least one more...and maybe I'll have to commission a custom one as well

If you do in fact do a commission at some point, you better post pictures or video. That is all!:lecture

You gotta remember though: He's Superman, not Superboy. To me, it looks like he's stressed at the moment like he's figuring out how to save the world lol. I like it... REALLY like it IMO. I think they got Supes bang on. :wave

He looks like he just found out that they raised his rent, or that wonder woman is pregnant and how is he gonna tell lois. Its a real expression like holy ****, I seen that look before.

:wave The EX was a bit underwhelming, but the sulpt plus two heads...are AMAZING! Big three for sure! Can't wait! :)

Yeah the Batarang should be more prominent at least, but oh well at least it was a switch out part versus a piece of photocopied paper.

...and we haven't seen the (hopefully) alternate head sculpt yet. :yess:

Yeah the Batarang should be more prominent at least, but oh well at least it was a switch out part versus a piece of photocopied paper.

:exactly::goodpost:

...and we haven't seen the (hopefully) alternate head sculpt yet. :yess:

Can't wait for the reveal, and PO day!!!!!!! :banana

2ep7a5w.jpg

This piece is as close to perfect as any superhero sculpture has come. The other top piece is the DCD Batman vs. Killer Croc statue.

The Superman PF is something that is sorely "needed" since the DCD MQ Superman was so awful. The SSC version nails Superman PERFECTLY. The "angry eyes" ex won't be as good as the standard edition because Superman isn't an angry character. The standard edition really captures the determination and optimistic nature of the character.

The Other Piece is Batman PF EX!!!!!!! not DCD batman vs Croc...still awesome piece..but Batman PF is PERFECTO! :rock2

Back