Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I agree with. Would have loved a third head, or a print, but the hardly noticeable batarang was kind of a let down.

I'm warming up to the rang. Those that have seen it in person have said its much easier to see than pictures do justice.

I give my opinion and I argue for it. Didn't realize that was some how illegal. I guess I'm not allowed to do that. Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure glad we have you to let us know what can and can't be said.

I have NEVER said Jim Lee's art is poor. I've said he's a good artist more than once. I HAVE HIS WORK TATTOOED TO ME. All I have ever said is that he isn't the greatest ever as some have promoted here. I've also given examples.

More than one person has said this will go up for Spook, would you care to address all of them as well? Or do you solely have have an issue with me?

all I'm saying is you seem to criticize everyone else's opinion an awful lot. Like I was just in the Wonder Woman PF thread and there you were criticizing the Finch print others were liking. I guess it just gets old reading it post after post. I agree you can have an opinion, you just can't seem to let others have theirs without trying to rain all over it. :dunno

I'm warming up to the rang. Those that have seen it in person have said its much easier to see than pictures do justice.

Thats pretty cool then. I wish I could have been there to see it in person, but it would probably make the wait for it even harder.

all I'm saying is you seem to criticize everyone else's opinion an awful lot. Like I was just in the Wonder Woman PF thread and there you were criticizing the Finch print others were liking. I guess it just gets old reading it post after post. I agree you can have an opinion, you just can't seem to let others have theirs without trying to rain all over it. :dunno

I said it was JLo bottom heavy...hardly a criticism if you like women with large....rumps...

I said it was JLo bottom heavy...hardly a criticism if you like women with large....rumps...

OMG U 2:gah:

Anyone have a guess on the dimensions (height) of Supes. You see am prepairing my display shelf and dont have a clue. If Bats is 63cm tall i guess would be about the same????

Supes will be 400 if for no other reason than that they could charge that and it'd sell out probably as fast as Batman...tho I'll hope I'm wrong and he's 325

Back