Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow statues PF are awesome but what is the point if QC fails lol it is kinda like what they create with their hands, they destroy with their feet LOL

Now why would I want to do that?

tumblr_ma7bazRZXL1rnvlqy.gif

That gif is gold :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Let me sum up the next few pages.

1. Preview is announced. People love it. Some say it sucks.

2. Full reveal! It is a grail everyone, a ****ing grail do you understand? OR Its OK, the base sucks/No Jim Lee/Jim Lee profile or fail/I'm gonna pass you guys.

3. I managed to get on the waitlist u guys, wish me luck!!!:pray: I hope u convert bro :1-1: **** you I hope you don't convert :rotfl

4. Edition size announced. SS are dead to me, this is not the SS of old, I am disgusted sir, disgusted.

5. Macho Man .gif

6. To be continued.

That gif is gold :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Let me sum up the next few pages.

1. Preview is announced. People love it. Some say it sucks.

2. Full reveal! It is a grail everyone, a ****ing grail do you understand? OR Its OK, the base sucks/No Jim Lee/Jim Lee profile or fail/I'm gonna pass you guys.

3. I managed to get on the waitlist u guys, wish me luck!!!:pray: I hope u convert bro **** you I hope you don't convert :rotfl

4. Edition size announced. SS are dead to me, this is not the SS of old, I am disgusted sir, disgusted.

5. Macho Man .gif

6. To be continued.

:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap

1.So if people,think the preorder will go up for spook (when does that start by the way) does that mean the preview has to come up soon?
2.Oh and is there a specific time of day preorders go up? I don't want to miss the Ex. How long did it take for the Bats Ex order to sell out?
3. Since Batman got a Batarang I was wondering what Superman would get, and other than his heat vision I couldn't think of anything else except...
alex-ross-krypto-001.jpg

Any way I can cut it this will be my first statue where I got in at the bell so to speak.

:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap

1.So if people,think the preorder will go up for spook (when does that start by the way) does that mean the preview has to come up soon?
2.Oh and is there a specific time of day preorders go up? I don't want to miss the Ex. How long did it take for the Bats Ex order to sell out?
3. Since Batman got a Batarang I was wondering what Superman would get, and other than his heat vision I couldn't think of anything else except...

Any way I can cut it this will be my first statue where I got in at the bell so to speak.

1. Spook is scheduled for Oct 22nd to Oct 31st. It doesn't necessarily mean a preview is coming soon - for example, during countdown to Comic-con, they would sometimes preview the item they were putting up for sale the day before (they did this with Bats). Each event is a little different, so just be on the lookout during that time if he isn't up for order earlier then that.

2. Bats lasted about 3 or 4 days to sell through the exclusive.

3. Most are suspecting a change of head for the EX, as the original concept art showed an "angry" portrait, and the original sculptor has mentioned alternate portraits. Now, with Batman, the reg also gets the alternate portraits AND the Batarang, so we'll see what happens with Supes.

Looks like you are picking a good statue to empty the hobby with!

1. Spook is scheduled for Oct 22nd to Oct 31st. It doesn't necessarily mean a preview is coming soon - for example, during countdown to Comic-con, they would sometimes preview the item they were putting up for sale the day before (they did this with Bats). Each event is a little different, so just be on the lookout during that time if he isn't up for order earlier then that.

2. Bats lasted about 3 or 4 days to sell through the exclusive.

3. Most are suspecting a change of head for the EX, as the original concept art showed an "angry" portrait, and the original sculptor has mentioned alternate portraits. Now, with Batman, the reg also gets the alternate portraits AND the Batarang, so we'll see what happens with Supes.

Looks like you are picking a good statue to empty the hobby with!

As far as I know the change of head is confirmed as a stern downwards looking expression. They say it in the SS Experience page for Superman. I think some were thinking a heat vision and light up feature for the second head.

As for a good one to get in on I think I am starting at great time for the hobby. Wish I started last Feb or so then I would have been in for the Skaar and Bat Exs, however on the bright side it is better to start now then a year from now when I can't buy any of these great statues. Looking to have at least 4 by this time next year.

I can't wait for Superman!!!! That Head is looking down like he might be a bit angry....w/ red eyes!!!!! :)

Back