Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love that they have heads that work for straight on and side long viewing. Makes for more display options. Batman then Supes then Wondie (i hope), then Flashdance

P.s. maybe Greenjeans if the fix the head

the edition size of exclusive for this one will prolly be 5000pcs, and the regular at 10k. :duh :lol

I think it would only happen if the Batman reg sold out before the decision was made about the Supes reg ES size. However I have a feeling that the big three will all have similar ES sizes with GL, Flash, and Manhunter having slightly smaller sizes as the demand doe them will be smaller. However, we will have a better idea after the GL goes up for preorder.

They now seem to set ES according to how well the statue is selling. I liked the good old days when they posted the ES right when the statue came out and Sideshow had to be like: damn, I wish we made more of those.

I don't care what ES is on thi. It will be a day one EX purchase for me.

That would be a wise move. There are still a bunch of peeps smarting because they thought they had all kinds of time to PO the EX Bats PF. Most of them thought it would be a high ES so they'd have plenty of time. They were right about the ES but wrong about the time. It sold out in a few days. Now most of them are hoping their WL converts. Anyone that wants Superman better not drag their feet too long. Otherwise, they may be hoping their WL convert.

That would be a wise move. There are still a bunch of peeps smarting because they thought they had all kinds of time to PO the EX Bats PF. Most of them thought it would be a high ES so they'd have plenty of time. They were right about the ES but wrong about the time. It sold out in a few days. Now most of them are hoping their WL converts. Anyone that wants Superman better not drag their feet too long. Otherwise, they may be hoping their WL convert.

I hadn't started the hobby yet when the Bat EX came out or I would have got it day 1 as well. As it is I order my Reg version a few days ago, and I am sure I will be happy with it. I just can't afford flipper prices for an EX Bats. With all that being said Superman EX Day 1 is my goal.

Not only that.

zzdcsscpfsuperman.jpg

Holy crap that's a cool office! :thud:

Just finished Kingdom Come...definitely made me appreciate the Art Ross style a bit more.

Back