Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UMMMMM...... What Picture?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If you MUST know the image tags didn't work ...:rotfl:rotfl... All fixed now and her you go again...lol

Picture1.png

Like the Batman PF and waiting for it. Love even more for Superman PF. Hey SS! Pls release the PO.. Who is getting more than 1?!

Superman doesn't need to workout because he has super powers. If anything he should sit back and eat some donuts.

They why isn't he built like Stephen Hawking? Earth's gravity would surely lead to severe atrophy of his Kryptonian muscles. :D

The Batman is good, the Superman is PERFECT. The same goes for the 1:1 busts of the characters.

On Batman SSC and DCD are about even (PF=MQ and 1:1=1:2). On Superman, SSC is so much better than DCD that . . . there aren't even any words for it.

For me they're both perfect, cant wait to see the alternative sculpt for Supes, cant wait to order Supes full stop for that matter :impatient:

I agree. I think both SSC pieces are miles ahead of the DCD ones. The SSC PFs are the best statues ever made of either character IMHO. Nothing else I have seen comes close.

Back