Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a strange concept of what 50 years old looks like. Ross' superman looks like a man.

Furthermore being angry is out of character for Superman.

I believe this is the way things are in western society today. Any person who doesn't look like their in their early 20's is deemed old.

Without a doubt Batman and Supes will be grails, despite the ES's. Way too popular for their own good lol.

I know to some guys Grail means rare and hard to find, but to me it means a statue that I can't imagine NOT owning. I WISH I had been collecting in JUly so I could have gotten the EX Batman only because I know I will be an EX guy with the statues I want to get. Not EX or nothing, but I have to admit Ex Bats beside Ex Supes would be nice. In the end though like I have said before I will always have a Batman PF and Superman Ex PF in my collection. Like I said in the Batman thread I will only eve sell my Batman PF Reg if it is for funds for the Batman PF EX.

I know to some guys Grail means rare and hard to find, but to me it means a statue that I can't imagine NOT owning. I WISH I had been collecting in JUly so I could have gotten the EX Batman only because I know I will be an EX guy with the statues I want to get. Not EX or nothing, but I have to admit Ex Bats beside Ex Supes would be nice. In the end though like I have said before I will always have a Batman PF and Superman Ex PF in my collection. Like I said in the Batman thread I will only eve sell my Batman PF Reg if it is for funds for the Batman PF EX.

Good sir, are you reading my mind? My thoughts exactly. I was a few months late into the game so I am only able to get Batman Reg. But I'm thankful I'll be able to PO Superman EX and Wonder Woman EX.

All my pieces will be grails in my mind because I only buy stuff I really, really, really want. Otherwise, what's the point?

Same for me. Grails are must haves for me basically, whether it be rare or not. The Sideshow Classic Iron Man Comiquette was a grail of mine, even though it's not that rare.

I really hope the wonder woman ex, superman ex is not just a tiny switch out hand. :/ come on SS give us something better.............

Good sir, are you reading my mind? My thoughts exactly. I was a few months late into the game so I am only able to get Batman Reg. But I'm thankful I'll be able to PO Superman EX and Wonder Woman EX.

All my pieces will be grails in my mind because I only buy stuff I really, really, really want. Otherwise, what's the point?

Yeah exactly, if I had started in June I would have the Batman Ex POed already, but there is no use crying about it the Reg is the same statue short a switch out , and that hand is not worth $400 to me ....lol. I will get the Supes and Wondie Exs and be a happy man with three Grails in my collection almost right off the starting line.

Same for me. Grails are must haves for me basically, whether it be rare or not. The Sideshow Classic Iron Man Comiquette was a grail of mine, even though it's not that rare.

There definitely pieces I missed I would love to have, like that one, but in the end I will be happy with what I build. I can't see myself spending over $1000 for a statue. I won't spend $1000 on a statue when I can spoil my kids with the other $500 or buy another personal grail ...lol.

Does anyone have any idea when SS will start pre-ordering? im like a six year old child waiting for christmas!

Does anyone have any idea when SS will start pre-ordering? im like a six year old child waiting for christmas!

All the best guess seem to be Oct; either during the NYCC or during the last two weeks of Oct during SSC Spooktacular

Edit: the little kid in me is bouncing up and down too ...
LOL

WHen is this out for PO you guys? Thanks in advance.

Love,

Bruce Campbell's Chin

tumblr_lx2ijfs27Q1qk0ig0.gif

Back