Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt supes will be less, not only is a very popular character, but they pulled off something special with this piece, and they haven't even showed the EX yet, hopefully it will be something to improve on perfect. Lets see it SS!!

Maybe it'll be his face melting off like the Vision PF. LOL :slap

I'm in the 'no light up' crew - painted red eyes would be cool. Unless they include an AC adapter, I don't think many would ever use the light up feature with batteries and risk forgetting to remove them and finding their statue leaking battery fluid down the road.

Just finished Superman: For All Seasons - wow, one of my favorite Supes stories yet (usually the simple ones hit you quite a bit).

Epic win from SDCC!

img2699ro.jpg

img2701gw.jpg

img2700d.jpg

So I was trying to find some pics of this piece to show my wife, and I found this post, and damn as awesome as I thought this was before, I am SO much more impressed now!!!!

WTF is a Skaar anyway? As if you'd pass on Supes to get Hulk's little kid, whatever extended Hulk family FTL.

Well, I managed to get the Captain America TFA just the other night on an evilbay auction for about $300 all in, I have Bats Reg PF on preorde from AP $400 all in, and I am going to preorder the Supes Ex the SECOND I see it is up. So there was no room in my budget for Skaar right now, even though I REALLY like the statue. Honest, though those pics made my day. So much so that I edited my sig pic ...lol.

Edit: Also, as weird as it sounds I am not sure how well Skarr would fit in with these pieces.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. Well I LIKE the Skaar statue. However, just not enough to pass up this...

img2700d.jpg

Damn that is perfect.

:clap:goodpost:

I am also one of them to pass Skaar. Have Joker PF coming in and Batman PF on preorder. Of all, Superman PF is my top priority.

Character aside, Skaar looks much better than this statue.

Last edited:
I will disagree with that statement.

Skaar is one of the best sculpts they have made, hopefully the Superman PF's exclusive head is good because as it is right now it looks like he wants to cry. The life size bust's expression is perfect.

Back