DC Direct 1:4 Scale Museum Quality Batman Incorporated Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahahaha oh Grant Morrison. Your comic book leagcy set a flame!

It is a no-brainer that collectors will choose the SSC Batman PF over this horrendous museum Batman.:slap

1_4scale_batman_02.jpg

This just is'nt Batman to me. costume does'nt look as bad on a 5 inch figure. I dont know why dc has to mess with things,when youu already have different color choices-black,dark blue,light blue, grey not to mention bat symbols........

There are some nice things about it. The head and cowl are very nice. The boots and gloves are nice too. The rest of the costume leaves a lot to be desired and the pose is awkward. The base is nice.

Seems like many of the Museum 1/4 DC statues have weird pose choices... Almost as if they are posed from one view only and all other views look awkward... They need stronger art directors ...

This would be a total buy for me if it weren't so darn awkward looking.. I even hate the choice of the metal jock strap.. for visual balance it should be a darker color... even that aspect is awkward.... other area look okay....meh!

Yuck! That is a bad bad version of Bats. Sideshow certainly has no competition. He looks like he gonna fall over.

Given the trend of putting symbols on everything, one wonders why the external bat cup doesn't have a bat symbol on it.

Back