DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Wait---so are the holes in the legs filled in now? On the figures in the picture above, the holes are filled in.

Wait---so are the holes in the legs filled in now? On the figures in the picture above, the holes are filled in.

Well, there's a hole with a joint-peg inside. It's more noticeable in some figures. Also, the joint peg might be deeper in some figures, so some figures might have a deeper "hole," if that makes any sense. There's always a little circle though...and inside there's a joint/peg. Do people think there's an empty hole? Why would there be an empty hole?

The final products look fantastic, and very close to the prototypes. The joint pegs on the legs aren't as noticeable on some of the figures.

TWuOAe3.jpg

dVUGC3d.jpg

VUSjjhO.jpg

xQ239Kb.jpg

GL999xX.jpg

Batman the Animated Series boxes will be red with the Batman logo. Only the new adventures are blue, and they have a different logo.

YT7KRLQ.jpg

Thanks for the pics, brother! I loved this show growing up.

Just got notice from Diamond at my shop... Wave 2 pushed back until March. :(

Hopefully at least Wave 1 makes it by Christmas still...

Sallah

Robin, Joker, Man-Bat.

Just got notice from Diamond at my shop... Wave 2 pushed back until March. :(

Hopefully at least Wave 1 makes it by Christmas still...

Sallah

Does that mean wave 3 isn't till much later? I think the original schedule for for wave 3 to be in march.

With Wave 2 pushed back I might reconsider these. I didn't want to buy the first two waves so close together but I don't have a problem with getting the first wave and waiting a few months for the next. Honestly it'd be ideal to me if they released a wave every few months or so.

I got it too damn i was hoping to have these in store for Christmas,

The following items, originally scheduled to arrive in stores in December, are now scheduled to arrive in stores in March:

BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES ROBIN ACTION FIGURE (JUL140291)
BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES THE JOKER ACTION FIGURE (JUL140292)
BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES MAN-BAT ACTION FIGURE (JUL140294)
NEW BATMAN ADVENTURES POISON IVY ACTION FIGURE (JUL140293)

That sucks. But hopefully we'll get Batman, Two-Face and Freeze before Christmas.

Figures are looking great so far. I wouldn't have even noticed the peg holes if it hadn't been mentioned here. Hopefully the build quality is good. Wonder when these will actually ship.

Back