DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Damn an almost thirty minute review of this figure and by a woman no less. I think a shorter review could cover all the bases but props to her for making it.

I wonder when the online retailers will start shipping Batman since he's in stores already. I have mine on order with Amazon and am antsy to get it.

I wonder when the online retailers will start shipping Batman since he's in stores already. I have mine on order with Amazon and am antsy to get it.

Couple of weeks I'm guessing...

Saw this on facebook

mizqYZR.jpg

vQix45c.jpg

lFBclSO.jpg

Nice find, sweet pics, CP! :rock

Like everything else, so long as you get a good one, it's an awesome figure.

Finally after 6 stores and a few days of hunting found a decent one with little to no blemishes.now just got to go home after work and pray no brittle ankle joints lol
bb0e403d99fc1e4a808288e2c5bcaf5a.jpg

Hell yeah I'm opening him up and pose him.when I come across another with good paint apps I will pick it up too to keep in package

Amazon emailed me saying my estimated delivery date for Batman is January 5th. Kind of a long ways off but I guess whatever. Not sure about the other three yet.

You'll be better off waiting I bet. Better batches and such. By then maybe they'll have filled in the hip holes.

Good point. Maybe the later batches won't have issues with breakage like the ones out now.

When I got around to posing this guy.My childhood memories came rushing back.This is one bad ass figure.I am going to collect more of this line.Aside from driving all over and looking for a decent looking one. it was well worth it.hope you guys enjoy the pic.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 341
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 352

Amazon emailed me saying my estimated delivery date for Batman is January 5th. Kind of a long ways off but I guess whatever. Not sure about the other three yet.

Thats just an estimate.. I bet it be delivered by Christmas for sure...

When I got around to posing this guy.My childhood memories came rushing back.This is one bad ass figure.I am going to collect more of this line.Aside from driving all over and looking for a decent looking one. it was well worth it.hope you guys enjoy the pic.

Man, those pics are nice!! Looks amazing :goodpost::clap

love those pics hopefully BBTS starts getting Batman this week...

He has peg holes, so you can secure him to the base if it's the right size peg...

I sold my whole animated series collection years ago, but I kept my batman and batmobile , I am really tempted to collect this entire series.

The quality is great, stiff limbs should be treated with caution, especially for the ankles which you should steam or dip in warm water to loosen any tack from paint.

Love how the base also has the animation cel registers along the bottom!

This was truly a labor of love for DC and it shows that whoever worked on this line has an emotional attachment to the series....they even talked about using metal pins for the joints cuz they were so small and fragile...

.maybe that's what batmans hips are... metal pins...

Anyway, I love this line and everywhere I inquire they've sold out! So good luck to those who want this anytime soon....

yeah the pegs on the base is too big for the holes under batmans feet.I will most likely file the pegs on the base so it can fit batman.yeah his head was a pain in the butt to get off.And his legs was stiff too.Ankles and wrist felt great sturdy and tight.

The Batman looks amazing. I saw one @ my LCS today but passed since the paint on it was awful. I will probably wait for a bit and see if the do another run of the first wave but for now the Catwoman I have ordered from BBTS is staying MOSC.

Back