DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

watched a video on youtube the guy had his batman 1 leg shorter then the other lol.so batman ended up at a lean and it is very noticable.When I look for mine I will make sure to look at those peg holes on his thigh to make sure they are even across.His peg hole on the left leg was higher then the right leg which caused the uneveness

Post the link, please :)

This Batman looks incredible, but the QC/breakage issues have me too scared to be interested.

What? This also has a longer leg? :lol but, why? some of my previous DCC figures have have that problem because the crotch peg is inserted a bit in diagonal, but this is a different kind of articulation, wth?:lol

Btw, why hasn't anyone tried to cover the thigh holes with some grey clay?

Q82Rods.jpg

These are the best, most awesome, not good, wonky figures I'll ever have the pleasure of collecting.

Freeze looks fantastic. Wow. Not a fan of TNBA, but Freeze looks really good.

Two-Face, not so much. Holy crap. :lol Atleast he has cool accessories though.

Uh clown prince.you got all 3 first waves already?.or is that a proto picture of some sort?

Looking at that again, what happened to poor Batman?

They all look pretty good in that picture to me. Sort of hard to judge Two Face from that picture I think but it seems to have the basic look down from what I can tell. I'd like to see a better shot of his scarred face. Mr. Freeze looks awesome though.

sigh came back from another LCS saw 2 of him but had blemishes.:slap gah no luck on finding a decent one without these hidious blemishes

Great figure..even with the tiny feet :lol

I can't wait until the original animated version comes out, but for now I like the start of this line

Quick pick

Back