Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Justin Bieber Dante just isn't doing it for me. I see no rational reason to change his look so drastically. I mean imagine if Capcom had made Chris Redfield look like he was on steroids or gave Jill Valentine blonde hair and.... oh wait.

HE looks nothing like justin bieber ! He looks like Edward cullen from twilight.:slap

O yes he does and thats excatly what they were going for. The company thought the original dante deign was stupid so they redid him to look more western, and since twilight and emoness is all the rage over here they thought making him look like edward cullen would appeal to freaking gamer's. Which is stupid becuase that look is considered rather stupid in america.

I find it very ridiculous that people still associate bad things with characters that happen to share hair styles with twilight and bieber. You do realize that murderers, rapists, phedophiles, theifs, scammers, rude people, trolls, and idiots share the same hair styles as all of you also right? Really? people pick to point out Cullen and Bieber over the latter? No character can have hair that looks similar to theirs? It's like people are trying to outlaw hairstyles for pointless reasons when they should be concerned about how the game plays. He still has hair, and it's not an overly drastic change.

One thing is certain, Beiber and Cullen made quite a good impression on many of you. Now alot of you can't think about hair without thinking of those two people. I mean Lady Gaga looks like a dude and sucks, but I don't see her/him being mentioned much.

Its not the hair ! its the way he looks and carries himself, his facial expression the yellow eye's. in the first trailer his movments and the way he acted just screamed twilight to me, his character design was aside from the hair made him look like the vampire from twilight. Don't get me wrong I like the design alot but its not dante. The newer trailers are very good though and raise hope for this game for me. They tweaked his character alot since last year but he still looks like a twilight vampire.

Its not the hair ! its the way he looks and carries himself, his facial expression the yellow eye's. in the first trailer his movments and the way he acted just screamed twilight to me, his character design was aside from the hair made him look like the vampire from twilight. Don't get me wrong I like the design alot but its not dante. The newer trailers are very good though and raise hope for this game for me. They tweaked his character alot since last year but he still looks like a twilight vampire.

He doesn't carry himself like that at all. I've seen some of those with my girl. Edward was robotic, soft spoken, and acted like a slave to his lady friend. Dante is still different. Dante's design is dirty with the huge jacket and worn muscle shirt. Edward dressed all neat and s#!+:lol

twilight-movie-poster-edward-cullen.jpg

1414894-devil_may_cry_key_image_dante_super.jpg

Bio's right about the whole Edward Cullen thing, he looks nothing like Bieber either.

He looks like Prince

Prince-Ordered-To-Pay-Promoters-3-Million.jpg

get your _____ together my friends :lol

Looks like Edward has gained people's respect in a way that his hairstyle is preferred not to be replicated, like how no one wanted heath ledgers Joker to replaced:lol:gah:

blah blah "no he looks ___ and ___ with a hint of ___ and ____. Joker was good, Edward was gay" Its a design for crying out lout. He doesn't look very generic, and he can't become a robot, or a hideous demon 24/7.

People should be pissed at characters designs from UWE BOLL movies instead since those actually suck across the board.

What are you talking about ? Do you know anything about dmc he doesnt turn into a demon he is a white haired stylistic dude with a sword, they made him into some punk rocker dude in this game, but thats cuz this is the younger dante before he got white hair.

What are you talking about ? Do you know anything about dmc he doesnt turn into a demon he is a white haired stylistic dude with a sword, they made him into some punk rocker dude in this game, but thats cuz this is the younger dante before he got white hair.

If I didn't know what this is, I wouldn't be in here. I said that he couldn't be a demon 24/7, referring to his devil trigger form (which he didn't get until the middle of DMC 3 while fighting Vergil).

Last edited:
I find it very ridiculous that people still associate bad things with characters that happen to share hair styles with twilight and bieber. You do realize that murderers, rapists, phedophiles, theifs, scammers, rude people, trolls, and idiots share the same hair styles as all of you also right? Really? people pick to point out Cullen and Bieber over the latter? No character can have hair that looks similar to theirs? It's like people are trying to outlaw hairstyles for pointless reasons when they should be concerned about how the game plays. He still has hair, and it's not an overly drastic change.

One thing is certain, Beiber and Cullen made quite a good impression on many of you. Now alot of you can't think about hair without thinking of those two people. I mean Lady Gaga looks like a dude and sucks, but I don't see her/him being mentioned much.

Dante's red coat and white emo hair from the earlier games is an iconic feature (too me any way). It's one of the things that when I see him almost I automatically know it's Dante.

As for Beiber and Cullen. Of course they made a good impression on me. Bieber's hair is Godly and people like you and me could only wish we had hair that epic. It's the epitome of manlyeness. And of course Edward Cullen sparkles in the sun light. I've always wanted to sparkle in the sun so I could pick up gloomy chicks with a personality flatter than toilet paper.

Dante's red coat and white emo hair from the earlier games is an iconic feature (too me any way). It's one of the things that when I see him almost I automatically know it's Dante.

As for Beiber and Cullen. Of course they made a good impression on me. Bieber's hair is Godly and people like you and me could only wish we had hair that epic. It's the epitome of manlyeness. And of course Edward Cullen sparkles in the sun light. I've always wanted to sparkle in the sun so I could pick up gloomy chicks with a personality flatter than toilet paper.

LOL WTF:lol

I dunno. That guy from Twilight does have lips and eyes. New Dante? Lips AND eyes.
Coincidence? VERY unlikely.

Back