Director Tony Scott dead in apparent suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved man on fire. Its really sad that people who have everything still cant find peace in life, its too bad we focus so much on the things that don't really matter, we think these things will make our lives so much better and different but in the end living is the same for everyone no matter what you do. I do wonder what it was specifically that drove him to it though.

Thats sad. RIP I wonder why he jumped. I went to San Pedro last sunday and went through that bridge. Its a huge bridge. My dad and gurl wer scared going down through there. Rip Scott

This is shocking and disturbing news, Tony Scott has made some of my favourite films and I truly enjoyed all of his work.

RIP to a brilliant filmmaker, my condolences to Ridley Scott and the rest of the family.

RIP, Mr. Scott. I didn't mind his work. It wasn't necessarily making cinema history, but I don't think I've ever seen a film of his that I didn't at least like. Condolences to his family at this time. We had a suicide in our family this year, so I know how difficult it must be for the Scott family at this time. It's a sad thing...:(

There's so many great classic moments.

Gary Oldman's character.

The Eggplant speech.

Patricia Arquette Vs. Gandelfini

The end fire fight.

The music at the end. That whole end scene is amazing.

And my favorite little moment...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLLb5_YN3j4[/ame]

:lol

Very sad news. Guess his mind was writing cheques his body couldn't cash.

In all seriousness though, Man on Fire and True Romance are in my top 10 films of all time. I enjoyed most of the films he did with Denzel. R I P Tony.

Damn , couldn't believe this when I just looked at the news. Very sad news and an amazing director imo. Unexpected isn't the word. :(

Back