Director Tony Scott dead in apparent suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood people that have everything comitting suicide. I also think it is one of the most cowardly and just downright wrong things to do if you have a wife and kids - what about them you selfish human being???

Actually, foreigners left where they were because it sucked, and came here because it's awesome.

No reason why they couldn't remove some of the more useless letters and improve the language while they were at it.

Just one more thing to do better than blind obeisance to tradition would have us. :duff

:slap how very American :cuckoo:

Actually, foreigners left where they were because it sucked, and came here because it's awesome.

No reason why they couldn't remove some of the more useless letters and improve the language while they were at it.

Just one more thing to do better than blind obeisance to tradition would have us. :duff

Post editing is heinous and deplorable crime, sir.

You have been, REPORTED!!!

I believe obesity is an american tradition.......making up words too :nana::wink1:

Well, I didn't edit it to change Daniel to Noah, so do I get credit for leaving myself vulnerable to criticism for making stupid mistakes while correcting others?

I never understood people that have everything comitting suicide. I also think it is one of the most cowardly and just downright wrong things to do if you have a wife and kids - what about them you selfish human being???

It's HIS life, not his wife's or his kid's. If a person wants to go, let him go, no one has the right to stop them. Why do people have to make things about them instead of the person taking his life? Selfish is making someone stay here against their will. Force someone to live an unhappy life for the sake of others. I always felt we should offer help and support to those contemplating suicide but that in the end, it's their decision. Not to mention, that if anything, taking your own life is probably one of the bravest things a person can do. Jumping out of a bridge for example, takes balls. Not knowing whats on the other side and all... scary. Indeed, it's not a decision one can make easily.

With all that said, sad news about Tony Scott :( .A lot of new sources mention how much more successful his brother is, almost as if they are suggesting that's why he took his life. This is the title of one FoxNews story: "Tony Scott had several blockbuster hits, but never matched brother Ridley Scott's critical success"

Tasteless... :monkey4

I believe obesity is an american tradition.......making up words too :nana::wink1:

Cliche, but it's got to be posted. :wave

24832522.jpg

Cliche, but it's got to be posted. :wave

24832522.jpg

Shouldn't the bottom read "wins Olympics, land on Mars" instead of the other way around. Are fat people landing on Mars and stupid people winning Olympics?

Damn, you guys really are stupid... :stick :1-1:

Last edited:
With all that said, sad news about Tony Scott :( .A lot of new sources mention how much more successful his brother is, almost as if they are suggesting that's why he took his life. This is the title of one FoxNews story: "Tony Scott had several blockbuster hits, but never matched brother Ridley Scott's critical success"

Tasteless... :monkey4

It is. How is Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Crimson Tide, Enemy of the State, True Romance, especially Top Gun. All the girls raved about Top Gun in the 80's. Thats all they ever talked about.

Though I really liked, Last Boy Scout.

Did not know he directed Beverly Hills Cop II. O_O Who hasn't watched this endlessly? 1 and 2 were the best.

Really loved Deja Vu and Unstoppable. These two are on regularly on Sky. But I'm sure as most, who hasn't watched Top Gun, Days of Thunder endlessly? as well as Enemy of the State. I don't know why but I always found Enemy of the State a cosy film to watch at night or while in bed and drift off to.

I've lost count the amount of times I've watched, True Romance. That was the same one he kicked the chicken across the road was it not? Christopher Walken always creeped me out in those roles. Too much broken teeth and blood. Still a great film though.

So how were none of those a critical success?

Remove the letter U? Sorry if you bastardised the language you stole from us. FavoUrite part about Americans, always claiming foreigners things and making them their own ;)

:slap how very American :cuckoo:

:yess::yess::yess: :flag

Back