Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get this Irvy? If so has he arrived?
Really tempted now my concerns about the skin texture have been quashed.
I've emailed SS asking if they can transfer the NRD and points I lost on my Predator pre-order, cancelled, onto the wait list for the Ex or the regular if that's closed.
If they say they won't I'll probably order it from Collectibles Direct.
My other concern is if CD can order a replacement head if it turns out googly. Wouldn't want to have to return it at my expense. :dunno

Yeah still waiting on the ex from SS. Mailed them there to find out what the script is, still says shipping soon:mad:

It's okay. I contacted SS and they are looking into it. Not gonna kill me to wait a few days. it'd require sending two new hands since the rifle is attached to them.

Sorry my bad I saw your picture I thought you were referring to silver mark on the gun :slap

I just got my EX WL cleared. Nice.

Now I have to decide if I should keep both and flick one down the track. I wonder if this one will sell out.

Does anybody else's gun have a flaccid problem?
20120919_181158_zps6d9bdb7f.jpg

LOL! :lol

Sorry about the rifle though.

I'm tempted to get on the waitlist for the EX but something is holding me back...

What!?! Best Arnie sculpt yet in probably his best movie. No brainer.

Soon as your tempted that's when it sells out and you sit there on Ebay for 6 months :gah:

If they eventually do a nice predator in scale to this thing it will be gone!

I think I can settle for the reg if I decide I want one. I don't like the cigar portrait. I like the idea but it doesn't look real enough for me. The way it's coming out of his mouth, the lips should be around it like he's actually suckin on a cigar. Looks like it just pops out his mouth. Idk
Def don't need the EX.

I think I can settle for the reg if I decide I want one. I don't like the cigar portrait. I like the idea but it doesn't look real enough for me. The way it's coming out of his mouth, the lips should be around it like he's actually suckin on a cigar. Looks like it just pops out his mouth. Idk
Def don't need the EX.

I'd agree with that. I really only want the EX for the low number and the fact it's the same price (for me).

I do like the regular head better so I agree there.

No idea what they could have done instead with that pose though other than perhaps a different HS look.

I'd agree with that. I really only want the EX for the low number and the fact it's the same price (for me).

I do like the regular head better so I agree there.

No idea what they could have done instead with that pose though other than perhaps a different HS look.

If the EX ES was 200 I'd consider it more but 600 isn't that low IMO. I like having a more limited piece too but I don't care for the ex portrait and I don't really want to break my bank in this case.

Stogies are pretty big though, they kind of do pop out of ur mouth. How could they improve the stogie sculpt? Anyway I'm disgusted the stogie sculpt isn't better and I have cancelled.

Stogies are pretty big though, they kind of do pop out of ur mouth. How could they improve the stogie sculpt? Anyway I'm disgusted the stogie sculpt isn't better and I have cancelled.

damn i agree wit u, hate my ex sculpt, gonna smash it now

Back