Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about £270 on collectiblesdirect. You'd really pay that much for the Ex?
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...um-format-figure-14-dutch-schaefer-52-cm.html

CollectablesDirect is where i've got my regular pre ordered, its just that im an impatient bugger who wants the cigar head! :joy He's already rejected my offer of GBP350 outside of ebay...what an imbecile! lol!

It's like my Iphone 5, im supposed to be getting that delivered to me tomorrow but i want it NOW!!!!

Bit steep for a cigar? If I had the Ex the cigar portrait would probably stay in the box.
Isn't the wait list still open?
Personally I'd just order the regular.
I've emailed SS asking if they will transfer my NRD and reward points from the Classic Predator I cancelled to this. Fingers crossed, not the eyes hopefully. :lol

u didnt paid for Predator statue right then how u got reward points??

I got mine yesterday, but the instruction sheet was not in there did anyone of you guys had the same issue?

best pics great Mattman :clap

IMG_4257_zpsd29284c8.jpg

IMG_4261_zps64ecdb9d.jpg

This picture needs Conan the Barbarian PF, but still it looks amazing.

Cause Some Damn Fool Accused Him Of Being The Best!!!

My Dutch arrived today, eyes on both heads are absolutely perfect, little green paint smudges on his left shoulder though but apart from that the paint job is excellent.
It really does look the business. For anybody worried about the anatomy or orange peel skin, the pics don't really do it justice in that regard, in hand and in person it looks great.
Might contact Sideshow about the paint smudges. I've never bought from them direct before, are they good about things like that guys?

Cause Some Damn Fool Accused Him Of Being The Best!!!

My Dutch arrived today, eyes on both heads are absolutely perfect, little green paint smudges on his left shoulder though but apart from that the paint job is excellent.
It really does look the business. For anybody worried about the anatomy or orange peel skin, the pics don't really do it justice in that regard, in hand and in person it looks great.
Might contact Sideshow about the paint smudges. I've never bought from them direct before, are they good about things like that guys?

Depends on how bad that smudge is but yea SSC customer service is the best around IMO, you shouldnt really have an issue.

Does anybody else's gun have a flaccid problem?
20120919_181158_zps6d9bdb7f.jpg

other than that statue looks amazing. Love the reg head better btw. Pics sux but there are good pics already in this thread so you get the point:wink1:
20120919_180158_zpscfca74fd.jpg

20120919_180122_zps2a933163.jpg

Just go for Dutch mate I think he looks beast!

Did you get this Irvy? If so has he arrived?
Really tempted now my concerns about the skin texture have been quashed.
I've emailed SS asking if they can transfer the NRD and points I lost on my Predator pre-order, cancelled, onto the wait list for the Ex or the regular if that's closed.
If they say they won't I'll probably order it from Collectibles Direct.
My other concern is if CD can order a replacement head if it turns out googly. Wouldn't want to have to return it at my expense. :dunno

Back