Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the EX ES was 200 I'd consider it more but 600 isn't that low IMO. I like having a more limited piece too but I don't care for the ex portrait and I don't really want to break my bank in this case.

600 is pretty darn low I'd say. For a piece that's arguably the best Arnold we have and may ever get.

Especially since the Predator franchise is one of the more popular in the bunch.

Like I said it's the same price for me, so it's a no brainer.

ES isn't low enough for me to consider breaking my bank right now. I can live without the EX. Don't even like the cigar portrait so the reg will do just fine for me if I ever decide I'd like to add it to my collection.

Just open it up, not bad at all, the only thing I will complain is the body is too light, and I can't push the body all the way.

600 is pretty darn low I'd say. For a piece that's arguably the best Arnold we have and may ever get.

Especially since the Predator franchise is one of the more popular in the bunch.

Like I said it's the same price for me, so it's a no brainer.

Its a ****load fewer than some of the SW and DC figs are coming out at.

Its a ****load fewer than some of the SW and DC figs are coming out at.

**** yeah. They are up in the 2500 range if not more. Dutch aint even got that many pieces total!

I am jealous I didn't see that 3PO and R2 only had a run of 200 on the EX. Now that is some heavy collectors stuff right there.

**** yeah. They are up in the 2500 range if not more. Dutch aint even got that many pieces total!

I am jealous I didn't see that 3PO and R2 only had a run of 200 on the EX. Now that is some heavy collectors stuff right there.

I was one of those to grab the R2/C3PO exclusive but the more i have had time to think about it i actually think the regular base would fit in better with my collection rather than have the 2 droids on separate bases...:(

Great pics man! For sure a winning statue!
Great pics. mattman 6886.Some of the best I've seen here so far.
best pics great Mattman :clap
This pic is the best I have seen yet.

Thanks a lot guys! :hi5:

It doesn't look like it's in his mouth. It just looks like an extension.

They did a great job with the Ex. head IMO. Definitely looks like it's in his mouth in person to me. I mean the regular's great and all, but I can't see myself displaying it without the stogie!

IMG_4221-002_zps05da293b.jpg

Mine is on FedEx truck out for delivery right now. Should be here within the next couple hours.

:lol
Just hope the returned items don't get sent out to wait list customers.

No big deal. If it doesn't convert I can get the regular locally for slightly less.
Ex not a must on this one but always nice to have the lower ES.

Congrats! :clap
What happened to Roberto's? :rotfl
Fingers crossed for mine. :pray:
If it converts they said they would move the NRD I had on the Classic Pred over. Every little helps.

Back