Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fireworks:fest FAME! I'm gonna live forever, i'm gonna learn how to fly...high! We're gonna make it together! People remember my name...remember!, remember!, remember!

Thats right everyone, that was the words to the theme tune of the classic 80's TV show FAME! I decided to sing it to you all because my Dutch PF waitlist has been converted last night! And that was with me jumping in the queue on the 13th of September...so there is still hope for those who wanted him but missed out...jump in the queue and see what happens :yess:

Congrats Roberto!

'I should be so lucky
Lucky lucky lucky
I should be so lucky on Dutch
I should be so lucky
Lucky lucky lucky
I should be so lucky on Dutch'

That's my song for the day.

Congrats Roberto!

'I should be so lucky
Lucky lucky lucky
I should be so lucky on Dutch
I should be so lucky
Lucky lucky lucky
I should be so lucky on Dutch'

That's my song for the day.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Long before Sideshow existed, i had a massive crush on Kylie...posters, cassettes, dvd's, etc...boy she was hot in the locomotion video! :naughty:naughty

Have you seen that guy on eBay who refused to accept my offer of GBP350 for the Dutch has now listed it on eBay for 99p! What a chump! No doubt he's got his mate watching it for him to boost up the price to what he sees as acceptable. Saying that, i'm going in for the kill on his Iron Man Mark 1 Maquette Exclusive...gotta get me some Mark I!:yess:

Congratulations
and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love
with Dutch
Congratulations
and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

Who could believe that I could be happy and
contented
I used to think that happiness hadn't been
invented
But that was in the bad old days before
I met Dutch
When I let you
walk into my heart

Congratulations...

I was afraid that maybe you thought you
were above Dutch
That I was only fooling myself to think you
loved Dutch
But then tonight you said you couldn't live
without Dutch
That round about me
You wanted to stay

Congratulations...

Congratulations
and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
I want the world to know
I'm happy as can be

Yeh I messaged him about Dutch.
He asked me if I wanted to make an offer.
£102 each now.
I've got the regular Mark I, very nice piece.
You want to worry about Tony eyes on that, I've seen some horrible pictures.

To quote the famous words of Chunk in the movie "The Goonies":

I got!, I got!, I got it!.....er....i dont got it!

Just recieved this mail from Sideshow...what does it mean? I aint Columbo but this doesnt say i am 100% getting a Dutch does it! Those of you who have been in this situation may be able to shed some light...having a waitlist convert doesnt necesarily mean that im gettin one...does it? :thud:

"We have emailed you to let you know that we have found a Dutch PF to fulfill your WaitList Reservation. It has now become a live order in your account! If this item is currently in stock then it will be shipped out to you shortly! If this item is still in production, then we will charge your card when it arrives into our warehouse and ship it out to you at that time!"

Yeh I messaged him about Dutch.
He asked me if I wanted to make an offer.
£102 each now.
I've got the regular Mark I, very nice piece.
You want to worry about Tony eyes on that, I've seen some horrible pictures.

I know, the eyes have looked terrible in some of the review pics....but dont worry...as you know i am a dab hand in the custom department! :mwaha

It's yours man! :hi5:
Your order is live as they have 'found' one for you.
They start the wait list while they still have stock, guaranteed.
They said there was only something like 5 Ex Buckys a while back. I bought one as did several people in this forum and it was still in stock months later. :lol
Just hope they 'find' me one.

It's yours man! :hi5:
Your order is live as they have 'found' one for you.
They start the wait list while they still have stock, guaranteed.
They said there was only something like 5 Ex Buckys a while back. I bought one as did several people in this forum and it was still in stock months later. :lol
Just hope they 'find' me one.

I say your in with a chance Col, keep those pinkies crossed and you never know. Im still guessing that the only reason my list has converted this late on is because there were so many cancellations after people saw that first initial pic of the googly eyes and never waited to see the in hand pics...

To quote the famous words of Chunk in the movie "The Goonies":

I got!, I got!, I got it!.....er....i dont got it!

Just recieved this mail from Sideshow...what does it mean? I aint Columbo but this doesnt say i am 100% getting a Dutch does it! Those of you who have been in this situation may be able to shed some light...having a waitlist convert doesnt necesarily mean that im gettin one...does it? :thud:

"We have emailed you to let you know that we have found a Dutch PF to fulfill your WaitList Reservation. It has now become a live order in your account! If this item is currently in stock then it will be shipped out to you shortly! If this item is still in production, then we will charge your card when it arrives into our warehouse and ship it out to you at that time!"

Congrats on waitlist conversion :hi5:

lmfao ultimate dramas have happened!

So I get Dutch out for a quick check to make sure he is all OK and oh FFS he is not OK, his stogie is gone! I AM ****ING DISGUSTED SIDESHOW I AM ENRAGED YOU HAVE UNLEASHED THE ****ING FUUUUUURYYYYYY! (like Yngwie)

So thats a bummer, coz the fig is ****en awesome otherwise.

But then I'm like 'These things are taped up if a stogie went in here (and it should have) then its gotta still be in here' have a look around and...

g1346146687820951127.jpg

I find the stogie! Its obviously fallen out along the way somewhere so I have glued him back in and now Dutch is ready for stogie, Pred hunting action! I filmed the whole thing so come with me on a journey thru such emotions as disappointment, bummeration all the way to shock and finally to satisfaction. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9P5jpaC6rA[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1OLjYYje8g[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFx5JTuF1NM[/ame]

Back