Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong about the stogie guys, I was gutted when I pulled that EX profile outta the box (EX or fail) however I knew if the stogie was in there and intact I could fix it with a bit of hobby glue no biggie. To e-mail SS, wait for a response, send em pics, send him back etc etc it would have been a pain in the arse and I thought it was worth having a go and now he's right.

Got off the phone with a SS rep just now. They were suppost to cancel Dutch today but I pleaded them not to cancel my most anticipated piece of the year on me, so they pushed it to wed to charge me! Awesome!

I know and right back at you. :wink1:

I would love the Ex but delayed all those months back after being really exited for this piece, scale compared to Preds available and orange peel skin...My bad now!
Think i got on too late to convert but the regular will suffice if it doesn't.
Prefer the regular portrait but who wouldn't want a lower es and extra head given the chance?
I'll give it a couple more days before ordering locally.

Got off the phone with a SS rep just now. They were suppost to cancel Dutch today but I pleaded them not to cancel my most anticipated piece of the year on me, so they pushed it to wed to charge me! Awesome!

:hi5:
Glad to hear they gave you a bit if time.
Hope it wasn't at my expense. :lol

I know and right back at you. :wink1:

I would love the Ex but delayed all those months back after being really exited for this piece, scale compared to Preds available and orange peel skin...My bad now!
Think i got on too late to convert but the regular will suffice if it doesn't.
Prefer the regular portrait but who wouldn't want a lower es and extra head given the chance?
I'll give it a couple more days before ordering locally.

I like both heads just the same, reg is more fitting for the pose he's in I'll switch them out often I think. Same happened to me with the joker pf, didn't really take notice till batman was announced, got a reg on the way next month:yess:

Nice, congrats man! :clap

There you go! They can be nice!

Reg head - normal display.

EX head - Poker nights with the boys. :yess:

this thread

=

418787_o.gif

Don't get me wrong about the stogie guys, I was gutted when I pulled that EX profile outta the box (EX or fail) however I knew if the stogie was in there and intact I could fix it with a bit of hobby glue no biggie. To e-mail SS, wait for a response, send em pics, send him back etc etc it would have been a pain in the arse and I thought it was worth having a go and now he's right.

You make the process sound like a pain in the arse you describe but for me it hasn't been. I called about my crummy paint job on my Pred statue on Friday sent pics in right after the call and they just got back to me today. Unfortunately the response wasn't what I was looking for but at least they gave me options.

Congrats to all who got the EX. You wanted it you got it! I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I just think the reg head looks better. But that's not to say the cigar isn't badass. It's is! I'm content with the reg should I ever even place my order! :lol :clap

Back