Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best base ever made?

Looking good Roberto. :hi5:

Thanks Col, appreciate that bro! :1-1:

Gotta question for you guys...a friend of mine just asked a very good question which I never really thought about...regarding the base of Dutch...what is the dome shaped theme taken from? I don't remember it being seen in the movie? Any one have any ideas!

Last edited:
I thought it was just to reflect the alien aspect of the Predator?
With it matching the 1:5 Predator line it doesn't make sense. They should of all been 1:4.

For the government to get lavish offices and fritter away on expenses.
Don't get me started!

The liars and thieves we call politicians to buy hookers with:lol

What's the tax called? Import tax or something? Is it only on collectibles or on all internet purchases? **** me thats rough guys, thats ****ing disgraceful.

Hence why we need to REALLY want an ex before ordering :(

Saying that your not saving much or anything ordering from FP, CD etc.
Getting the Ex with a lower ES is always a good idea if you really like the piece.
If I bought the regular local I would of probably saved about a tenner.

You blokes are getting shafted in the EU far out. I'd be ****ing livid with that ****, ****ing hell, how about you bastards cut spending before you chuck taxes on my PFs? How about that eh? FFS, *******, u feel for you gents.

You blokes are getting shafted in the EU far out. I'd be ****ing livid with that ****, ****ing hell, how about you bastards cut spending before you chuck taxes on my PFs? How about that eh? FFS, *******, u feel for you gents.

If I seen who was in charge of customs they'd get it

leonidasBananaStuffer.gif

Back