Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just all get back to why we are here...and that's because we are celebrating a great statue from a great film. All this Ex or Fail business is always put on threads when the statue is first released....same happened with the Joker PF. Now i missed out on the Joker PF exclusive so I'm getting the regular version next week, however, as much as the exclusive would be nice to have, I'll be more than happy with regular and I don't think it's a fail to have the regular Joker as my personal preference is the regular head anyway. Same with the Dutch PF...I have the exclusive but will pose him with the regular head so it's neither here nor there whether you have the exclusive or regular for the Dutch...either one and your on to a winner! Be happy guys! :clap

Let's just all get back to why we are here...and that's because we are celebrating a great statue from a great film. All this Ex or Fail business is always put on threads when the statue is first released....same happened with the Joker PF. Now i missed out on the Joker PF exclusive so I'm getting the regular version next week, however, as much as the exclusive would be nice to have, I'll be more than happy with regular and I don't think it's a fail to have the regular Joker as my personal preference is the regular head anyway. Same with the Dutch PF...I have the exclusive but will pose him with the regular head so it's neither here nor there whether you have the exclusive or regular for the Dutch...either one and your on to a winner! Be happy guys! :clap

Are you getting joker from CD ? Can't wait I'm getting the reg too.

All reg. All fail:lol

1z70nc7.jpg

How long does it take roughly for fedex to send their stinkin' import bill?

Been sitting here behind the front door for the past 3 days now rocking back n forth...

How long does it take roughly for fedex to send their stinkin' import bill?

Been sitting here behind the front door for the past 3 days now rocking back n forth...

Think my last one took at least a week.
I payed two at once, via phone, than started getting demands for one of them. :gah:

Hate them letters.

Back