Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aboutus-bad-dutch_girl_grown.jpg
or fail !

"Past the trees...I seeeee you"

Come to think of it, unless I misheard the line, how much more vague could Mac have been saying 'out there, past the trees'....in the middle of a jungle.

Ex or Fail.

Enough with the 'Ex or Fail' the Ex is a fail IMHO.

Although I am very happy to score an Ex, more for the lower ES, the cigar portrait will stay in the box.
What hunter/stalker in the situation portrayed would want a ploom of smoke giving away their position?

This is the very rare case when a nice print to display with him would of been a better Ex. Again just my opinion.

All being said I can't wait to get my Dutch. :yess:

Although I am very happy to score an Ex, more for the lower ES, the cigar portrait will stay in the box.
What hunter/stalker in the situation portrayed would want a ploom of smoke giving away their position?

This is the very rare case when a nice print to display with him would of been a better Ex. Again just my opinion.

Cool story bro.

Ex or fail.

lol
great example of how much light and camera flash can affect how a polystone statue looks.
And going by the URL links, these photos were taken one after the other (I think)

Flash or not, the paint apps are still incredibly overwhelming.

Cool story bro.

Ex or fail.

What exactly is your problem? :cuckoo:
You obviously don't like anyone else having an opinion, I apologise and bow down to your superiority.
Now excuse me while I take a dump and post the process on YouTube.

I happen to like AvP but no! That doesn't fit in with your judgment so jump on me.
I happen to think the Ex doesn't work but no! Bruce knows better.

Life is about opinions, if we all liked the same things it would be a very boring place.

The fact that you can't accept anyone's opinion without having a dig is very sad and you come across as a very sad individual...just my opinion!

You obviously don't like anyone else having an opinion, I apologise and bow down to your superiority.

I happen to like AvP but no! That doesn't fit in with your judgment so jump on me.

Life is about opinions, if we all liked the same things it would be a very boring place.

The fact that you can't accept anyone's opinion without having a dig is very sad and you come across as a very sad individual...just my opinion!

Kettle...Pot? :D

EX or Fail.

Kettle...Pot? :D

EX or Fail.

I was making a point.
I didn't highlight any one individual who was churning out the 'Ex or fail'.

It's the second time Bruce Almighty has jumped on me for having an opinion.

Edit; ok I did quote you :lol that was just the last one I saw.

Last edited:

wait, srs post?
View attachment 52232

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back