Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

They look like goosebumps.. :lol

And I half agree about the base..I like it and can definitely live with it, but I don't like the way they did the metal crap. It looks like it's supposed to be somthing from the movie..some secret metal door that leads to a hideout under ground or somthing.

I get that they were going for the mixture of jungle and toughness/predator armor stuff, though...

Nice statue. Terrible exclusive. $349 is a bit steep as well, but if you buy the regular local and save a few bucks, it would look nice next to the comiquette.

Why would dutch even be smoking the cigar while hunting the pred? It just does not look right.

What would you guys recommend for a pre-order site other than SS? I don't really need the EX on this one, and I would like to save a few bucks....

I love the base.
With just a bit of jungle flooring and plants alone it would have looked a little bland to me. I love the metal effect and the way the vines wrap into it. The first statue I've seen from sideshow in a while I'm impressed with enough to consider purchasing personally.

I like the pf, and I like the top of the base, i think that's really well done. But when I look at the metal, i keep thinking of the hatch from Lost. Overall, well done, I hope the final paint apps look as good.

1d2711f6.jpg

:lecture what this PF must looks like since it's not poster based entirely.

Made a quick head modification:
1) head direction;
2) line of sight;
3) hair colour (slightly);

If all this were real I would take this PF without hesitation even tho the ugleh base.

silly_ssc.jpg

STFU and GTFO!
This piece is awesome!

Umm... STFU Eli :dunno

looks awwwwwesome. Im so glad im getting this to go with my p1 maquette. Everything is great about it. I like the base too, i think its looks cool.

:lecture what this PF must looks like since it's not poster based entirely.

Made a quick head modification:
1) head direction;
2) line of sight;
3) hair colour (slightly);

If all this were real I would take this PF without hesitation even tho the ugleh base.

Nice mod mate but I think you're right it's not based on a poster or a specific shot from the film it's an overall interpretation of the character. Him striding thru the jungle makes sense, my guess he is looking off because he sees something in the trees!!!!

Just saw the pics..looks amazing except for the subpar base..Can anyone tell me how much it'll cost?

Nice mod mate but I think you're right it's not based on a poster or a specific shot from the film it's an overall interpretation of the character. Him striding thru the jungle makes sense, my guess he is looking off because he sees something in the trees!!!!

The head turn reminds me of the shot they use in the end credits actually. Remember where each characters image appears with their name/actors name. Dutch's one was him facing off in one direction and turning his head roughly towards camera.

oooooooo yeah dev - I think you have had a brainwave there!

He's almost in the pose here too;

Gore-vital---Arnold-Schwa-007.jpg

Thats it!^ What are we talking about the movie poster for - he should be vestless for that - it seems pretty clearly to be based on that screengrab. They really wanted to sculpt those neck muscles.

Back