Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Here you go. I love it but the cigar is not a must have.
1d2711f6.jpg

I'm loving it and hating it at the same time. Dunno why

:lol what ever, I could post an equally correct pic from where they set off from the camp. What makes you think that's the scene they were going for anyway?

:peace

Well, IMO, SS would never do a pose based on a scene where Dutch has no idea of anything stalking him and his team. So this likely seems to be based on the pose when Dutch is creeping up towards all the traps set by his team to lure the Pred into it (after Dillon makes fun of 'em)

But hey, to each his own! Cheers! :duff

Ordering but not sure if i'm getting the EX or Regular same price and all. I think the mass of his tricep is slightly over-exaggerated.

:exactly:
Arnie had long retired from Bodybuilding at that time. He was just maintaining himself. And in the movie his triceps weren't that massive nor were his forearms. Also his bicep was a wee more rounded. This overall proportion made his arms look long IMO

Holy moly, $999 for the maquette?!?!?! No way, PFs in storage - you are safe.

Where?:horror

:rotfl

try $1500-2000 for the reg and $2500-3500 for the Ex

NOT ANYTIME SOON

Thanks Azure for clearing that out. I was gasping for breath :thud:

Coming to the PF, the pose is great although he looks silly from certain angles. But then again, who would display him from those 'certain' angles anyway? The head sculpt is great and best to date save for those out-of-proportion arms. This is just nitpicking though. I consider Arnie to be the greatest bodybuilder in the universe so those massive arms wouldn't hurt even if they aint screen-accurate! Not that much

The EX isn't too exciting as smoking a stogie during such an intense moment....well, it somehow doesnt connect. But still, Arnie and cigars go well so I guess thats ok.

Overall its an excellent PF and the preview definitely looks promising. If only SS could maintain the QC and paint quality, I can see myself getting this. Not sure if its gonna be the EX or the Reg though

BTW, why does his arms have ice-pick scars??

I was going to say something along those lines. Anyone that think SS isn't going to release a Pred PF has to be kidding themselves. It's a cashcow. Like you mentionned, the maquette is getting old, and they have no PF made of this. Besides, they know it will sell out if they make it.

I don't think anyone has said they won't ever make another one, I just don't think the timing is there for another 1/4 anytime soon with Wolf not even being released until next year, then prolly P2 the year after that.

Some Hi-Res pics - this PF is absolutely stunning bravo Sideshow :clap

xmlw5k.jpg

314frzn.jpg

e9hut2.jpg

I don't think anyone has said they won't ever make another one, I just don't think the timing is there for another 1/4 anytime soon with Wolf not even being released until next year, then prolly P2 the year after that.

Wolf has nothing to do with it since only a select amount of people will be able to get it anyways because of price.

Wolf has nothing to do with it since only a select amount of people will be able to get it anyways because of price.

of course he does, regardless what the price may be, SS isn't going to risk sales being taken away from Wolf or even a eventual P1. A good reason why Wolf is being released next year is because they just released the 1/5 Pred, Dutch pf, with a 1/5 Elder maquette and P2 lsb prolly coming before the years end. If Wolf was released already, they would be losing sales on all 4 of those pieces. If they release a 1/4 P1 next year, it would take away sales from Wolf. I gurantee there won't be a 1/4 P1 next year, it's not logical from a business stand point considering it will prolly be $1500-2000

Which predator PF? There is already the P1 PF (it's the Maquette).

Looks amazing! Shame bout the EX though, the exact same head with a cigar? It means I can order the regular locally so not all bad. Hope the uk retailers price this up reasonable and it means no fed-ex hassle. Will cancel the vampirella PF in a heartbeat to bag this.

If this is 1/4 scale it will be huge on that big base. Can't wait! This looks awesome. Even the cigar pose is growing on me.

Last edited:

Getting the exclusive 4 sure! Really excited for this piece, finally another win for me from SS.

Are you kidding, or on drugs? It's sooooo cool!

Ok it's "cool" but from a design standpoint it's awful.
Dunno wtf are they thinkin... and I don't wanna know really. Especially after all those ~1/6 aliens/predators statues and maquettes.

Back