Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I got the regular version tOo from retailer. Art Print is not must Ex for me.... I m Curious abt ur orders?? so how many Preorders bro. :monkey3

Lol I can't even keep track. Right now around 15 To 20 items. But I keep adding more when I see SS, and only a few others put up new preorders like every week. I thought I was done. Then galactus pops up, or a new Disney pops up, then they announce chewy, Jean grey, darth malgus. :horror now Dutch I really want. Did you get the ex? I never even seen him for preorder ever. I guess it's one of those pieces that came out before you or me got into this hobby. I did get on the WL. Now please convert. :)
How about you? How many preorders so far?

The likeness on this is amazing. Perhaps the best arnold statue ever. Hopefully the paint will not ruin Trevor's great sculpt.

Lol I can't even keep track. Right now around 15 To 20 items. But I keep adding more when I see SS, and only a few others put up new preorders like every week. I thought I was done. Then galactus pops up, or a new Disney pops up, then they announce chewy, Jean grey, darth malgus. :horror now Dutch I really want. Did you get the ex? I never even seen him for preorder ever. I guess it's one of those pieces that came out before you or me got into this hobby. I did get on the WL. Now please convert. :)
How about you? How many preorders so far?

from now i m more selective thats why i skipped Lara Croft PF-Spiderwomen PF. I have so many stuff on preorder..... Dutch Ex-Predator Ex-Lady Death Ex-rhino Ex-Elder Predator Ex-Jessica Rabit-Arthas statue-Red Hulk Comiquette- Wolf Predator LSF-HT Tumbler also waiting for Joker Ex & Skaar Ex both of them reg versions on also order ..............priorities DC ..... Marvel main Villains & Avengers...... Arnold statues.....Predator ......Alien not collecting LOTR - Star wars

from now i m more selective thats why i skipped Lara Croft PF-Spiderwomen PF. I have so many stuff on preorder..... Dutch Ex-Predator Ex-Lady Death Ex-rhino Ex-Elder Predator Ex-Jessica Rabit-Arthas statue-Red Hulk Comiquette- Wolf Predator LSF-HT Tumbler also waiting for Joker Ex & Skaar Ex both of them reg versions on also order ..............priorities DC ..... Marvel main Villains & Avengers...... Arnold statues.....Predator ......Alien not collecting LOTR - Star wars

Thats, Some Awesome Pre-orders my Friend ~ You Must Share Pic,s of Your Full Collection, in the Show your Shelves Thread :wink1:

Tumbler? :horror that things huge. Congrats my friend. I got everything on your list except tumbler and legendary predator the two most expensive items. I would love both of them but then I would have to be homeless. :rotfl that tumbler is bad$$. :clap

just my opinion, obviously you are free to do as you choose. But i really think you should skip one of the below and order the lara pf especially considering the ex is just a print, so a reg will be just fine.

I have it and it is one of the most beautiful statues from sideshow..in all aspects - final quality/sculpt/paint/pose/cloth etc.. Even if you do not care about the character, the statue is just as epic for a generic piece.

Ex-Elder Predator - classic pred ex is the only pred needed from the 1/5 series.
Ex-Jessica Rabit - disney...enough said.
Red Hulk Comiquette - wait for the pf, this is just a rehash

Thats, Some Awesome Pre-orders my Friend ~ You Must Share Pic,s of Your Full Collection, in the Show your Shelves Thread :wink1:

not yet but i will soon make thread here r lot of senior members with huge collection...... once all is setup i will make thread

Tumbler? :horror that things huge. Congrats my friend. I got everything on your list except tumbler and legendary predator the two most expensive items. I would love both of them but then I would have to be homeless. :rotfl that tumbler is bad$$. :clap

u must have more stuff on order than me. Try to get Wolf Predator if u can its badass & please dont pay more than retail even if u missed Ex..... get it at retail or settle for reg. there r so many stuff is on our way to come

just my opinion, obviously you are free to do as you choose. But i really think you should skip one of the below and order the lara pf especially considering the ex is just a print, so a reg will be just fine.

I have it and it is one of the most beautiful statues from sideshow..in all aspects - final quality/sculpt/paint/pose/cloth etc.. Even if you do not care about the character, the statue is just as epic for a generic piece.

Ex-Elder Predator - classic pred ex is the only pred needed from the 1/5 series.
Ex-Jessica Rabit - disney...enough said.
Red Hulk Comiquette - wait for the pf, this is just a rehash

I want all predator series. Jessica Rabbit is the only Disney product i m getting. Red Hulk looks badass I will get every Hulk Statue which SS going to make all-most everyone if i like all of them. I might buy Lara PF but I like snow day Lara more than this PF.

first it was May then June July Aug now Sept i dont think they will ship him in Sept. it will be further postponed :impatient:

Awesome delay! i rarely say that but im waiting to start my new job until about that time anyway :) no need to cancel my ex now.

True, the delay helps more saving $$$$$ for this thing but maybe because we want this PF is so badass, it's pissing me off everytime they are pushing it back.

Back